• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Fashion Thread

Just bought a pair of the Dalton's and am waiting for them to ship. Pretty good feeling when the Pit Fashion Thread validates you without even asking. Really great experience with the people at Allenedmonds too.

I'm jelly. Been wanting a pair for a while, but can't seem to justify pulling the trigger when I've got wingtips in the same color and a good pair of boots in black already too. They are the absolute hotness though.

I'm jelly. Been wanting a pair for a while, but can't seem to justify pulling the trigger when I've got wingtips in the same color and a good pair of boots in black already too. They are the absolute hotness though.

I have that same issue with pair of wingtip boots I've had my eye on. I have pretty much the exact same shoe, but I still really want the boots. Will probs pull the trigger before winter arrives. They are very similar to the ones you posted.

those daltons are hot.

does someone want to buy these for me:
AAAACxjD62MAAAAAAF7aBw.jpg

i dunno, seems like if you wear them you'll just blend in with the background.

man, who DIDNT have those new balances at some point or another through hs/college?

Just got my favorite pair of boots back from being resoled, polished, cleaned and generally taken care of. It's like having a new pair, only if they were already perfectly broken in. Gotta love that feeling.

coworker just asked me if i was dressed in head to toe kate spade today... best. compliment. ever. (i'm only carrying a kate spade bag, so nothing else is actually kate spade, but it is by far my favorite brand)

Back