• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pit Fashion Thread

pLEVI1-12944888t241x292.jpg

Mah jacket came yesterday!

Anyone ever had a tie taken in to make it slimmer or converted into a bowtie? How were the end results?

coworker just asked me if i was dressed in head to toe kate spade today... best. compliment. ever. (i'm only carrying a kate spade bag, so nothing else is actually kate spade, but it is by far my favorite brand)

Yes. Kate Spade is my favorite too and always has been. When I was in high school my first expensive purse that I saved up to purchase was a Kate Spade, and I drool over her collections all the time. That is an awesome compliment.

I just panic bought these on sale. 21 days to decide if I like them

1EC8B64185C1451F822A01D8EAA09E43.jpg

Hey, look at Tiltdeac here, prancing around in his coat with his purse. Yup, he's a dandy. He's a real fancy boy!

it took a minute of looking at them, but the sole grew on me. since you're going for casual, i think they work.

Just ordered the Clark's Desert Boots in beeswax. Original price: $120. Order for: $75. Amazon is glorious.

should I buy this bag? it matches my tan leather boots perfectly. It's on sale for $150 by andrew marc (who i've never really heard of but the leather feels like great quality and it's usually $350) I do already have 2 other brown bags, but none this exact color and i like the fact that there are double straps for holding it in the crook of the arm and a longer strap for making it a cross-body bag. thoughts?

2ur8osm.jpg

dash - I like it a lot! I can't really tell how big it is from the picture, though.

dash - I like it a lot! I can't really tell how big it is from the picture, though.

it's like medium bag size. not huge, but definitely not small. looks better as a "crook of the arm" bag vs. cross-body, but i like the option to wear it as a cross-body for shopping.

Back