• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Put the White Back in the White House

Like the average, spoiled, entitled Wake brat knows what "typically African American" means. I'm sure it's real tough getting by on your six figure trust fund, but don't you go pretending you know anything about what it's like to be poor and black. Very few of us know what that's like.

How much of your income do you donate to helping poor black folks?

Good lord the tightie righties on this board are on a roll. If you dont think obamas American experience is exponentially closer to the "typical" black American experience than Romney, Ryan, McCain, or Palin then your head is up your ass. Bill Clinton's American experience is as well. For chrissakes get the fuck out of here you just muck this place up with ridiculous tangential bullshit

Like the average, spoiled, entitled Wake brat knows what "typically African American" means. I'm sure it's real tough getting by on your six figure trust fund, but don't you go pretending you know anything about what it's like to be poor and black. Very few of us know what that's like.

How much of your income do you donate to helping poor black folks?

who the fuck are you?

I didn't go to Wake and I don't have a 6 figure trust fund. I work for a living, bitch. And how much I give to poor black folks has dick to do with the comparison of Obama to Romney et al wrt similarities in their life experiences. go fuck yourself

BOY this board is going to be fun until November 6th. I think we'll see the peak of how unbearable it can be precisely five minutes after a winner is declared.

Work for a living = guzzling micro brews all day with your trustafarian buddies and whining about whitey. Get a job, billy bad ass!

who the fuck are you?

I didn't go to Wake and I don't have a 6 figure trust fund. I work for a living, bitch. And how much I give to poor black folks has dick to do with the comparison of Obama to Romney et al wrt similarities in their life experiences. go fuck yourself

That's clearly a raciost shirt and if I was a campaign worker I would have asked that dude to leave.

That being said its not like 95% of white folks are voting Romney.

who are these posters who come out of the woodwork? Some kid comes on and assumes he knows my life history? What difference does it make, my comparison was legit and accurate.

Shorty and Swofford believe that a private high school in Hawaii and an eventual degree from Harvard means that everything else that happened to Obama - being raised in a lower middle class household by a single mother, being raised for periods by his grandparents, experiencing racism from the native Hawaiians and white Hawaiians, not to mention whites on the mainland every time he walked down the street - somehow vanishes from his experience and makes him like Romney and McCain - privileged from day one, knowing they were going to be wealthy and/or powerful men from day fucking one and everyone around them making sure it happened. are you serious?

Work for a living = guzzling micro brews all day with your trustafarian buddies and whining about whitey. Get a job, billy bad ass!

haha now that was funny. I like this kid. I think you may have me confused with the new generation of wakeandbakers. I'm an old grizzled baker from the 80s/90s in Boone.

Last edited:
That's clearly a raciost shirt and if I was a campaign worker I would have asked that dude to leave.

I think the shame comes in letting this guy in. It's a private event, keep him out, causes more headaches than it's worth.

It's not like 100% of black folks haven't voted for a white guy before.

who are these posters who come out of the woodwork? Some kid comes on and assumes he knows my life history? What difference does it make, my comparison was legit and accurate.

Shorty and Swofford believe that a private high school in Hawaii and an eventual degree from Harvard means that everything else that happened to Obama - being raised in a lower middle class household by a single mother, being raised for periods by his grandparents, experiencing racism from the native Hawaiians and white Hawaiians, not to mention whites on the mainland every time he walked down the street - somehow vanishes from his experience and makes him like Romney and McCain - privileged from day one, knowing they were going to be wealthy and/or powerful men from day fucking one and everyone around them making sure it happened. are you serious?

My view of Obama and my opinion that he is WAY different than the typical American comes mostly from having read both of his books.

And you're putting words in my mouth. No where in this thread have I said that Obama is like Romney and McCain.

It's not like 100% of black folks haven't voted for a white guy before.

Yeah but to point to some jackass with a racist shirt and paint with a broad brush is ridiculous.

There are just as many people voting for Obama because of race than there are voting against him because of race.

My view of Obama and my opinion that he is WAY different than the typical American comes mostly from having read both of his books.

And you're putting words in my mouth. No where in this thread have I said that Obama is like Romney and McCain.

I read them too.

I posted that his experience was MUCH CLOSER to the the typical black American than Romney and McCain. And I am right, it is. Jesus one was born to a Navy Admiral and the other to a Governor, Presidential candidate, and business giant. Their lives were all but assured to be those of powerful, wealthy, influential men. All they had to do was not fuck it up too badly.

Obama was born to average people by comparison. No wealth to speak of in sight. Not too many people, besides his mother, working hard to assure him a successful life. She made major sacrifices to get him in that private high school. He borrowed the rest of the money he needed for his education and had to pay that shit off with his own work.

How is that not much, much closer to the typical American than the other. Why are you splitting hairs with me on this? Come on, Shorty. You're an old man like me, if I remember correctly. You know what I am getting at.

Last edited:
Obama was also surrounded by left wingers his entire life, explains his ideology but I agree his upbringing is closer to most of ours in terms of economics.

Yeah but to point to some jackass with a racist shirt and paint with a broad brush is ridiculous.

There are just as many people voting for Obama because of race than there are voting against him because of race.

"All conservatives are the same! They all stereotype people!" - Volume 6,583.

Absolute bullshit. You are better than this.

Go, who is pointing to that guy and painting with a broad brush?

220px-Bob_at_Easel.jpg

Back