• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2012-2013 NBA Season postmortem

good lord aj price has taken 5 shots for the wizards in 2 minutes of play.

WTF is this Lebron commercial shit about?

"Because you never gave up, I'll never give up"

Let me consult with Dan Gilbert and Cleveland about the veracity of this campaign.

Remember when the NBA used to have awesome commercials and not sappy crap about reading to kids?

Catching the end of this Cavs-Wiz game.... Wiz with some unwise decisions at the end.

i got dion waiters real late in my draft, he had a pretty good box score in his first game

Has Jason Terry always been a chippy player, or is he just picking up the Celtics tough guy style?

I hate the Heat more.

Players I hate in this game:

Lebron x a billion, KG, Pierce, Rondo, Battier, Norris Cole

I mean how obvious is it that the NBA is promoting likable Lebron through the roof? The guy is a POS. Stop trying to make people believe otherwise.

Why is LeBron such a pos?

Cleveland was never going to bring the right pieces there and they were always going to be too good to get low draft picks. "The Decision" was unarguably a PR train wreck, but it raised a lot of money for charity and it was 3 years ago.

IMO, the "Dwightmare" was 10X worse than the decision, but I doubt Howard will get a fraction of the hate that 'Bron does.

i used to despise lebron. dude has gotten so good that i just can't hate anymore. i still want my lakers to win the chip, but i ain't gonna lie, there is something exciting about watching greatness happen.

Back