• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2012-2013 NBA Season postmortem

Fantasy/Spurs question:

The Spurs seemingly have a bunch of "sleeper" types who could provide great fantasy value if you picked the right one. Who do you think is the best sleeper pick and why?

Leonard, Splitter, Danny Green, Patrick Mills, Neal, de Colo?

Im thinking about targteting Leonard ~pick 100.

Of those guys, I'd say that Leonard and Green are 10th round picks at best, though I think Leonard probably goes higher in deeper leagues. I had Green on my team last year. He's solid, but unspectacular.

Strick, we are still looking for two more so if you have a couple of friends that might be interested then let them join.

We need to fill it by 7 so we can draft tonight. I may have to open it up to ESPN.com soon.

Leonard is the only guy worth taking. The rest of those dudes will be available as FAs.

I actually targeted Kawhi in my auction draft, but he was a hot ticket and went a little too high for my liking.

My squad:

1. (1) LeBron James
(Mia - F)
2. (24) Pau Gasol
(LAL - F,C)
3. (25) Al Horford
(Atl - F,C)
4. (48) Marcus Thornton
(Sac - G)
5. (49) Roy Hibbert
(Ind - C)
6. (72) Jeff Teague
(Atl - G)
7. (73) Tyreke Evans
(Sac - G,F)
8. (96) Kawhi Leonard
(SA - G,F)
9. (97) Jose Calderon
(Tor - G)
10. (120) Jarrett Jack
(GS - G)
11. (121) Nikola Pekovic
(Min - C)
12. (144) Danny Green
(SA - G,F)
13. (145) Tiago Splitter
(SA - C)
14. (168) Ed Davis
(Tor - F,C)
15. (169) Ekpe Udoh
(Mil - F,C)

12 teams. Went ahead and drafted Leonard, green, and splitter as I think there is a bit of upside with each one. Hoping Leonard gets a bump in minutes.

12 teams. Went ahead and drafted Leonard, green, and splitter as I think there is a bit of upside with each one. Hoping Leonard gets a bump in minutes.

Ginobili's being Ginobili with his back spasms right now, so that's not a bad bet on Leonard.

Now I don't feel so dumb for takin kris Humphries over Amare in fantasy

I'm making a fantasy basketball thread... Real excited to have basketball back.

And we start this NBA season off on TNT with Shaq doing straight up product placement for Zales, and Barkley flipping off the camera.

btw nba league pass free on att uverse probably for a week or two

btw nba league pass free on att uverse probably for a week or two

Probably free with most cable packages. Watching the start of Wiz Cavs until the main show

Hopefully this thread will keep me posted on good Inside the NBA tidbits.

I can't get the game, FYC. How does my man Brad Beal look so far?

Back