• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Ben-Carson-Baby-Ghosts.jpg

Yeah, a kid I went to HS with posted it. He's someone I genuinely dislike and really don't have the energy to get into it with him out of fear that he'll start trying to stay in touch with me.

12195817_514400932074677_6789504519655976348_n.jpg

John Proteus with Dallas Montgomery and 45 others.Yesterday at 3:03am · Edited ·

AMERICANS: WE MUST STOP OBAMA'S PLAN NOW. PLEASE LETS GET 100,000 shares!
WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH! the Post and share everywhere. I will share this again and again. Will you?
Call the US Capitol first thing Monday morning and let them know that you OPPOSE SYRIAN REFUGEES in the United States!
1-202-224-3121
The operator will ask you what State, and transfer you to your Senator and your State Representative. It takes about 2 minutes.
Please share!
Use ‪#‎nomoreislam‬
Click Here to Share: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...713.1073741828.100005143247397&type=3&theater
STOP MUSLIM REFUGEES/ASYLUM SEEKERS/IMMIGRATION INTO AMERICA. OUR POLITICIANS MUST BE HELD TO ACCOUNT NOW.
Sure some Muslims move to Western democracies for a better life. But so many want to follow Mohammad's example (as it says they should in the Quran) and make the governments of their adopted home eventually follow Sharia law rather than the already existing laws.
We have no test to determine the political intentions of a Muslim, so it is a prudent caution to stop Muslim immigration until such a test is created. So please join with us and share this on facebook and other social media to awaken America to the huge threat from this policy that is already in full swing.
We have no way of determining which Muslims are Islamic supremacists and Jihadi Infiltrators acting as the fifth column. As an Islamic Trojan Horse.
Islamic supremacists seek to undermine and eventually overthrow democratic countries. Orthodox Islam has a political goal: the domination of Islam over all other religions and governments.
When these Muslims move to a country, a certain percentage of them start agitating for special considerations. They start to organize and influence the nation politically in a way that is good for Islam and bad for freedom and equality in that country. That is what is happening in America with the tacit approval of the Obama Cabal. They are doing by what ever means available.
When the percentage of the Muslims in a nation's population becomes high enough, freedoms and rights begin to disappear.
Until we have a way of determining who is an Islamic supremacist and who is a person who just happens to be Muslim who wants to live in America we demand that Congress stop this unchecked asylum/immigration of Muslims from any country. No more Muslims should be allowed to immigrate into America in large blocks.
This is a measure that will be called "extreme" It is not .America already chooses who can immigrate and who cannot legally and they are vetted before they come in. America is not under any obligation to allow anyone to immigrate if we do not want them to. In a Democracy it is the will of the people and not that of Tyrants that must be obeyed.
WE THE PEOPLE DEMAND CONGRESS NOT FUND ONE DOLLAR FOR ANY MUSLIM REFUGEES.
WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH! Read the Post and share everywhere.
Let me be clear, Islam is not a race; it's an ideology. A whole life system. Wherever it has dug in roots all other cultures and religions are destroyed.
The policy of stopping Muslim immigration is simply acknowledging the reality of the Islamic teachings. If you don't know what Islam teaches, please read up.
There are Muslims who reject the violent and intolerant verses of the Qur'an. But Islam also teaches the principle of "religious deception" (taqiyya) and we have no way of knowing who is sincere and who is deliberately deceiving us.
We should not take the chance, at least until we find some way to discover who genuinely rejects the political goals of Islam and who does not. In the meantime, we should stop all immigration into AMERICA by Muslims while we can. This means stopping the Obama Islamic Juggernaut that seeks to Islamify America by all means available.
Right now it is still impossible for Congress to pass this legislation because we still have some political power.
The situation is urgent because at some point Muslims will comprise too large a voting block for politicians to ignore. They will also threaten and execute violent acts that will intimidate our already timid Press.
We must stop this immigration now!.
The first step is to show our political leaders there is widespread support for this policy.
So please share this post. Don't just like it or comment on it. Share it on every page and group you are a member of. If you see it in a group post share it your self too. Tag your friends
Post it on every politicians facebook page you can..
Do whatever you can to get the word out.
ENOUGH... NO MORE ISLAMIC IMMIGRATION. OBAMA's PLAN MUST BE STOPPED.
Tonight 160 innocent people who gave Muslims a French welcome into their country were murdered by these savages n their home town.
The next time they could be your family or mine. I do not want to take that chance.
Recognize from all the actions of Barrack Hussein Obama, that he is not America's Friend. Not the America we love.
IF WE DO NOT STOP THIS WE WILL REGRET IT.
SO JOIN THE MOVEMENT.

image26.jpeg

This picture was taken last night in Paris, where the disaster was taking place.
image72.jpeg

It makes it a little hard to believe some things now… This is the exact same girl. All four of the times! Probably a lot more thing that do not seem to fit in the story shown on the news will appear online soon. Decide for yourself. People will hate me if I say so, but consider it a false flag.

Back