• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Which is exactly what ISIS wants. They're practically giddy at the idea of a war with America.

What better way to terrorize their homelands than to goad the US into doing it.

image26.jpeg

This picture was taken last night in Paris, where the disaster was taking place.
image72.jpeg

It makes it a little hard to believe some things now… This is the exact same girl. All four of the times! Probably a lot more thing that do not seem to fit in the story shown on the news will appear online soon. Decide for yourself. People will hate me if I say so, but consider it a false flag.

Ms. Glass?

Saw a post yesterday from a friend of a friend that Obama "needs a bullet in his head" before he "ruins the country".

I thought about posting some Obama-term economic growth stats and stuff like that to eff with the guy, but would've required way too much effort plus he might actually be crazy and I don't want him to know my name.

That's hilarious.

Complete madness: As Paris mourns, Obama just did the UNTHINKABLE

Obama-sinister-300x180.jpg

It is clearly evident that President Barack Obama and his administration care little about reality but will push ahead with their ideological agenda.

Here we are just days after a horrific Islamic terror attack in Paris and what is the Obama administration response? They release five Yemeni detainees from Guantanamo Bay to the United Arab Emirates. I suppose it’s fair enough — seems the bad guys lost eight in Paris so it’s proper that we refill their ranks. After all, we did send back the Taliban’s senior military staff for a deserter — oops, I mean a fella who served with honor and distinction.

As reported by US News and World Report, “Five men held by the U.S. at its base in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, have been released and sent to the United Arab Emirates.

The Pentagon says the five Yemeni men were accepted for resettlement in the Persian Gulf nation after U.S. authorities determined they no longer posed a threat. The Defense Department said in a statement Sunday that their release brings the Guantanamo prisoner population to 107.

Each of the five released over the weekend had been held for more than 13 years. They were not charged but were detained as enemy combatants. Their release was delayed because the U.S. won’t send Guantanamo prisoners to Yemen because of instability there and must find other countries to accept them. These are the first prisoners accepted by the UAE for resettlement.”

Who cares how long they’ve been held? As long as Islamic terrorism continues, we must continue to keep them off the battlefield. And the best place to make sure these five don’t pose a threat is to keep them at Club GITMO. I find it so perplexing that we fail to understand unlawful enemy combatants have no rights. They do not need to be given a “fair trial” and their freedom is certainly our last concern. But what is most disconcerting is that who in the Obama administration thought that this was a good idea, considering what just happened in Paris?

my Facebook feed is a mess right now. It's 1/2 relatives, high school and a few college friends posting tough guy talk about conquering the middle east and how the French should've had more guns and such, and 1/2 friends like RevDeac and other progressive religious types posting about the Christian values of nonviolence and welcoming strangers.

my Facebook feed is a mess right now. It's 1/2 relatives, high school and a few college friends posting tough guy talk about conquering the middle east and how the French should've had more guns and such, and 1/2 friends like RevDeac and other progressive religious types posting about the Christian values of nonviolence and welcoming strangers.

Mine is like 80% far-left liberals, 5% Christians posting Dr. Carson quotes, and 15% super rednecks with the guns and war and anti-muslim rhetoric.

Mine is like 80% far-left liberals, 5% Christians posting Dr. Carson quotes, and 15% super rednecks with the guns and war and anti-muslim rhetoric.

Looks like mine except the 15% is articles from The Atlantic, Vox, 538, and Slate and Panthers/Spurs websites.

Looks like mine except the 15% is articles from The Atlantic, Vox, 538, and Slate and Panthers/Spurs websites.

I was referring specifically to Paris/Refugee-oriented posts. I've got plenty of Panthers articles being linked too!

This one is making the rounds on my feed.

12113394_10153687957779060_6863316027788848351_o.png

Cat videos need to step their game up.

Back