• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

honestly, as much as i would love to say something, it's not worth upsetting her.

women in the workplace are scary. you don't want to ruffle feathers, or you'll deal with passive-aggressive crap for the rest of time.

dhtoy's mom emails him and his bro every single day. i really, really love dhtoy's mom, but i never particularly wanted to be included on these emails. apparently now i get to consider myself one of her kids. this was what she sent the other day, and a couple of other days included those "forward this to 10 people or you will DIE" emails. seriously, 5 days after the engagement, and already 3 of those days have included chain letters.

ugh.

I have been getting into quite a bit with people about gun control they are total psychos.

I don't post often but had to post this one. Too golden too waste. FB post from a high school "acquaintance." The ironic part is that most of her facebook profile pics are of her and her elementary school-aged children.

"Gun control. I keep seeing these memes, but not one has actually said it - ANY kind of gun 'control' is unconstitutional. That's it. The 2nd amendment actually says that ANY kind of weapon that the government has is to be available to the citizens also. This LEGALLY means that I am allowed to keep a tank in my driveway and own a nuke. You can argue it all you want, but that's what it is. I have actually read the 2nd amendment.
Common sense dictates that regular citizens should not actually own tanks or nukes, but any GUN that our military has should be available. This is actually so that we can defend ourselves against our own government if need be, and they won't have the automatic win since they're armed and we're not. It shouldn't even be up for debate.

I don't think they were worried about mass school killings back in the day of muzzle loaders and they would have seriously rethought that had that known what is available today.

There are people all over my facebook claiming the government was behind the sandy hook attack.

I really just want to troll the shit out of my facebook friends by posting "just heard that after Obama takes our guns, he is going to make all Christians start wearing crosses on their clothes to identify themselves"

I really just want to troll the shit out of my facebook friends by posting "just heard that after Obama takes our guns, he is going to make all Christians start wearing crosses on their clothes to identify themselves"

if it caught wind, you might kill the internet.

This whole thread reminds me that the worse thing about being dumb ... is that you are too dumb to realize that you are dumb.

Last edited:
"Hmmm...looks like we need to worry more about knife control and hand, fist, and feet control before we work our way down the line to rifles.

Here's a very interesting chart, it does not appear that assault rifles are much of a problem overall. Far more people killed with hands, fists and feet than assault rifles. Also did you know that the vast majority of gun murders are criminals killing other criminals?
61839_480308515340723_1094484550_n.jpg

I'm not going to respond to him, but if I did, I would suggest banning "unknown guns".

"Hmmm...looks like we need to worry more about knife control and hand, fist, and feet control before we work our way down the line to rifles.

Here's a very interesting chart, it does not appear that assault rifles are much of a problem overall. Far more people killed with hands, fists and feet than assault rifles. Also did you know that the vast majority of gun murders are criminals killing other criminals?
61839_480308515340723_1094484550_n.jpg

I'm not going to respond to him, but if I did, I would suggest banning "unknown guns".

Facepalm. Maybe he can't see the color red?

"My husband is the greatest! He is finding me my perfect conceal carry gun!!! A lavender Taurus 380! Thanks boo!"

Back