• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

We can't market cigarettes to kids, but make a pretty pink gun? No problem.

We can't market cigarettes to kids, but make a pretty pink gun? No problem.

We've pretty much taken care of the secondhand smoke issue, but we can't fix secondhand gun.

"Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.

I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston
Cpl, United States Marine Corps
2004-2012"

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.

I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston
2004-2012"

I know next to nothing about military ranking but is it odd for a guy to be in the Marine Corp for 8 years and only be a Corporal?

Pretty sure a law requiring people to register weapons doesn't proclaim the evil of an inanimate object. It acknowledges the evil of someone who may use it.

Pretty sure a law requiring people to register weapons doesn't proclaim the evil of an inanimate object. It acknowledges the evil of someone who may use it.

After all...guns don't kill people, people kill people.

I'm sure homeboy parks his unregistered car in the garage of his non-deeded house or possibly outside of his non-titled mobile mansion.

Mobile homes don't kill people...people who live in mobile homes kill people.

Rulz:

One of the most notorious Nazis was Josef Mengele. He had a particular fascination with 'experimenting' on Jewish children - especially twins.

He would separate twins into different buildings. Then he would slowly, slowly torture one twin, the other twin would be monitored for signs of distress, to see if they picked up on their sibling's pain by 'telepathy'.

AND YOU WANT TO BAN MY ASSAULT RIFLE.........

WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER !

Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston
2004-2012"
100 bucks says he is for a voter ID law

Any surprise the liberal media isn't calling out Obummer for using kids as a prop in his announcement today? Remember, Hitler used to do the same thing.

Hmmm.

I hope they burn Clinton alive and haul her ass to jail for the deaths of our American brothers. It's time that administration be held accountable for their actions or lack thereof.

Guy I went to HS with. His profile pic is him holding an AR.

Guy I went to HS with. His profile pic is him holding an AR.

Same guy:

Came inside to get some chow and the re-coronation, I mean inauguration, was on the tube. It was so nice to see so many enemies of the State gathered in one place at the same time. Their days in power are numbered.

"Rebellion to tyrants, is obedience to God"

Back