• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

539741_10152061088915288_959190346_n.jpg

Holy shit. That is just virulently racist. Like that person has to know how racist that is.

I love that.

WAKE UP, AMERICA.

I think my favorite part is that there seems to be some inconsistencies in the argument. Should Americans be allowed to keep their hunting rifles AND the Muslim Brotherhood keeps their F-16s, or should citizens be given FREE F-16's?

I think my favorite part is that there seems to be some inconsistencies in the argument. Should Americans be allowed to keep their hunting rifles AND the Muslim Brotherhood keeps their F-16s, or should citizens be given FREE F-16's?

Obama going to pay my rent and buy me an F16!!!!!

We can't afford resource officers in every school or firearms training for school officials...but we can afford 16 F-16's and 200 M1A1/2 Abrams tanks for a country that is no longer an ally.

#F.U.B.A.R.

Arab Muslims would flip the crescent and the cross and from where they are, it would be justified.

I find it absurd to think "Gay Rights" are a threat because they have been "suppressed by all religions which makes it intolerant of all religions" WTF?

I don't think that's a symbol for gay rights, but I could be wrong. It's the symbols for male and female combined. Usually when those symbols are used for gay rights, it's a symbol interlocked with the same-sex symbol, like this:

Last edited:
I was informed by Facebook this weekend that the crazy dude killing LA cops is a "left wing nut job" and that everyone who has ever uttered the word "right wing nut job" must recognize this apparently incontrovertible fact. Apparently someone cared enough about that guy's manifesto to read it and determine he's "left wing", and then broadcast that conclusion to the right wing internet-o-sphere.

Back