• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

The only way to deal with the cognitive dissonance resulting from the various positions of today's GOP is to give up cognition.

Something you must have to do on a somewhat regular basis while dealing a mutual "friend" of ours that "considered" a senate run. I should not have been so quick to mock his aborted senate run - he's got the precise type of intellect necessary to lead today's GOP.

Where the hell has Teddy Roosevelt gone?

539348_535634229801705_1171376676_n.jpg

"Dear God I pray you have mercy on her soul."

I too refuse to watch any show she's on and will never buy tickets to any event she's at. SOLIDARITY!

I'd rather read the stuff from the crazies as opposed to all the the Valentine's bullshit today.

"I'm tired of people blaming Bush for the recession. He was trying to STOP it by getting rid of regulations but the liberals blocked him."

The hysteria over Rubio drinking water should absolutely be mocked mercilessly online. It's hilariously stupid and blown waaaaaaay out of proportion.

He looked like an amateur on the big stage.

So do you think it has gotten the proper amount of attention in the media? By the way, I agree that he looked JV in that moment.

So do you think it has gotten the proper amount of attention in the media? By the way, I agree that he looked JV in that moment.

The media/people giving it attention weren't going to give him the Republican nomination anyway. I will say that Republican party members who judge him on that, shouldn't be trusted with a vote anyway.

I like the one about admitting to drinking water. Were they on the stands and under oath?

Back