• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

531549_451643028240286_467776796_n.jpg

Honestly, I'm surprised it took 4 years into his presidency for someone to compare Obama to Idi Amin. I knew from year one that it was coming, though. (That's the first Amin reference I've seen, anyway)

Oh yeah, the founding fathers were all about the right (of white men who were part of a militia existing in part to put down slave revolts) to bear arms. And those other evil dudes were all about taking guns away (from people who didn't look like them or agree with them politically and might fight back against the armed militias supporting the evil dudes). There's totally a huge difference.

Same woman. I still don't know how I know this person, but she is too damn funny with this stuff to defriend.

7-470x413.jpg

319788_441383935932862_1232541311_n-470x584.jpg

d.gif

Rush this afternoon said Obama was not qualified to talk about healthcare reform. In the same show, he said a physician was qualified to talk about tax reform because he is a citizen, and six physicians signed the Declaration of Independence.

"RU-BI-O! RU-BI-O! I LOVE HIM! And I'm sure you libtards will say something... or not! Just play along like the sheep that you are! Let's do this... we're waiting.. 'tards! AWWW BABY WANNA PACIFIER???"

"RU-BI-O! RU-BI-O! I LOVE HIM! And I'm sure you libtards will say something... or not! Just play along like the sheep that you are! Let's do this... we're waiting.. 'tards! AWWW BABY WANNA PACIFIER???"

da-fuq.jpg

The anti-intellectual bent of the GOP base is astounding.

Back