• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

I think Barron should definitely be off limits. The ones who willingly throw their hat into the political arena are fair game.

I definitely find it strange though that Monica Lewinsky is the one getting the most pub for defending Barron when, ya know, his mom is the one who is building an anti-bullying platform. His dad probably has a little pull too in requesting for people to lay off.

i agree kids should be off limits, which is why it's puzzling that Conservative fake-news sites pump out memes/stories about wife and kids

2e2m13q.jpg

Jesus trying to stop him.

Anybody who was around in the 90s has to shake their head at conservatives claiming the wife and kid are off-limits. No kid in my lifetime has gotten it worse than Chelsea did.

Anybody who was around in the 90s has to shake their head at conservatives claiming the wife and kid are off-limits. No kid in my lifetime has gotten it worse than Chelsea did.

That was my first thought. That said, leave the little kid alone. Melania is fair game, as are all First Ladies. They are adults who made a choice to marry and support a political candidate.

That was my first thought. That said, leave the little kid alone. Melania is fair game, as are all First Ladies. They are adults who made a choice to marry and support a political candidate.

I seriously doubt melania ever considered the idea of trump becoming potus when she married him.

He's been running for president longer than he has been married to her hasn't he? Seems like every election since the clintons were in he talked about it. Still doesn't change anything IMO anyway, First Ladies have been fair game since the founding of the republic.

I have zero interest in going after Melania. She seems very unwilling to step into the spotlight, and it's not like Trump would ever listen to her opinions about policy. There's plenty to go after Trump on-if someone in his family will affect policy, it's probably Ivanka and her husband.

I have zero interest in going after Melania. She seems very unwilling to step into the spotlight, and it's not like Trump would ever listen to her opinions about policy. There's plenty to go after Trump on-if someone in his family will affect policy, it's probably Ivanka and her husband.

I am not really sure the tweet and the gif posted could really be considered "going after" her. It seemed pretty sympathetic to her new and very challenging situation, and it implied that her husband is an asshole, but we all knew that already.

Yeah, that's the thing. It doesn't really seem necessary to go after Melania. I like to think that it was only the worst of the worst that even went after Michelle (at least until the past 2 years when her name started to be tossed around as a future candidate). Personally, I hold those people in contempt and have no interest in becoming one of them.

And agree with bird. The gif is certainly directed at Trump and sympathetic to Melania.

So one person made fun of Barron and it's a national tragedy?

This just plays right into conservative narratives. This isn't worth the outrage.

In no way do I condone going after Barron. But I agree the outrage of the right is insanely hypocritical. There was Chelsea of course. But also the treatment of the Obama girls. Remember when Malia got into Harvard? Yeesh

I'm sure Melania knew was she was getting into when she and Donald sat down and seriously discussed what running and winning would mean for their family. I have no reason to doubt that Trump listened to her opinions and concerns on the matter, and they collectively made the decision.

I'm sure Melania knew was she was getting into when she and Donald sat down and seriously discussed what running and winning would mean for their family. I have no reason to doubt that Trump listened to her opinions and concerns on the matter, and they collectively made the decision.

wrong thread; "you laugh/you lose" is in The Pit.

The pics are making fun of Trump for being a dickhead to his wife

Back