• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

61fd7e5f7083fcea41a17f27d0b0eb88.jpg

Didn't you see the HILARIOUS photoshop I posted from yesterday? Classic! Liberals so funny.

Female Legislators Unveil ‘Male Ejaculation Bill’ Forbidding The Disposal Of Unused Semen

OvalOffice.jpg

I've always kind of wondered who those 53% of white women were that voted for Trump (not really...I knew they existed), but it is "interesting" to hear their takes on things.

I know several between growing up in eastern NC and now living in Birmingham. I still haven't figured them out, or women in general for that matter. My gf works for the YWCA in Birmingham and is also amazed that any remotely self-respecting female voted for Trump.

Last edited:
I've always kind of wondered who those 53% of white women were that voted for Trump (not really...I knew they existed), but it is "interesting" to hear their takes on things.

i will chime in on this...my mother in law, bless her heart, has never voted for anything other than Republican. she doesn't pay attention to the news...more of a fireplace on TV person, with the animals. my wife tried to talk to her but she doesn't want to know details or anything about the people. hell, she said one time that she liked Ben Carson (she is very religious). she knows not what she has done to herself, living on SS and Obamacare.

Back