• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

That’s awesome.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/m...newed-for-an-abbreviated-sixth-season-a160590

AoS gets another 1/2 season. Based on the article, this will be their time to wrap things up as they expect this to be the last season absent a ratings spike. They've already played a hand or two that would have helped them deal with the finger snap. They've already gone through time, they've already gone into an alternate reality (sorta but not really). Seems a shame for half the cast to just be gone after they've found their groove. The Framework wasn't truly a different reality so that could be their out. Losing 2 out of 7 regular cast members wouldn't be a freakish improbability (16.4%, I do believe) which might be a way to stay in the timeline and universe and keep a quorum of the cast.

That could just be brutal. I didn't even think about that. AOS is one of my favorite shows right now. I really hope they give the show the sendoff it's earned. That Coulson-May moment from the last episode was just incredible.

I know what they could do. Fitz or Simmons could turn to dust and the other one could figure out how to bring them back. That would new. I mean dust is different from mental illness, another planet, a computer simulation, or the future.

That would put it between A4 and SMH2. That works.

Deadpool 2 currently sitting at 85% at RT -- golden age.

Metacritic has it at a 68, which is the same thing it gave Infinity War. I used to think they were good at pegging Marvel movies, but that Infinity War grade is so bad, it has me questioning everything. I expect Deadpool to be a 68. After watching Infinity War, I would have expected it to be in the high 80s, maybe even breach 90 (Black Panther is their highest at 88).

TLJ proved there will just be built in haters for anything that doesn’t match fanboy fan fics.

A lot of people who complained that a Solo movie even exists will automatically not like it.

Horrible take. She represents the “every woman” in a story about a resistance that doesn’t require the force or even a soldier, just the heart to be a hero.

Metacritic has it at a 68, which is the same thing it gave Infinity War. I used to think they were good at pegging Marvel movies, but that Infinity War grade is so bad, it has me questioning everything. I expect Deadpool to be a 68. After watching Infinity War, I would have expected it to be in the high 80s, maybe even breach 90 (Black Panther is their highest at 88).

I don't look at metacritic. I think it's garbage.

Horrible take. She represents the “every woman” in a story about a resistance that doesn’t require the force or even a soldier, just the heart to be a hero.

I'm fine with a character like that, but Rose is annoying as hell

Gotham is getting one more season. I'm hoping that once it's over, we can have a decent Batman show.

So every superhero genre show got renewed except Inhumans which doesn’t even count.

A 2.5 year old movie is “aging terribly?”

Have you watched it after watching The Last Jedi? The FA is now full of abandoned plot lines, unearned relationships, and foreshadowing things that never came to pass. It makes for very odd viewing. Stripping all that away you're left with a highly derivative movie that does little more than damage what came before it.

The visuals of both movies are great so they have that going for them.

Back