• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

trying to read the Secret Wars wiki page will make your head explode

I consider myself to be pretty well-versed in Marvel and it took me 2-3 readings before I really understood what was going on. Events are fun, but they're getting harder to follow as I get older.

Sheriff Strange and the Thor corps would be pretty cool on a big screen...

I could see Beta Ray Bill entering the mix in Phase 4 of the movies. There are plenty of Avengers and Avengers-aligned characters they could still bring into the mix.

I could see Beta Ray Bill entering the mix in Phase 4 of the movies. There are plenty of Avengers and Avengers-aligned characters they could still bring into the mix.

They teased BRB in Ragnarok so I'm inclined to think we'll see him too.

The OG Secret Wars (and black Spidey suit) was 100% a ploy to sell some action figures. If they did a Secret Wars movie, the modern version is a more interesting story. We just need the Illuminati and Reed and Doom.

The only hint we have is that I think Feige said if we knew the title to Avengers 4 it would spoil Infinity War.

Avengers 4: Where Spider-Man, Black Panther, and the Guardians of the Galaxy Whom We've Already Planned Movies For Come Back To Life. But Loki Is Probably Dead For Real.

If they call it "Rebirth", I'll mark that as beginning of the end of the Marvel dynasty.

Is it a spoiler there’s no way I’ll be able to avoid for a year?

They could recut the film at this point.

Yeah, it's a spoiler. We'll see if they try to do damage control.

Just saw it. It’s really not that big of a deal. They probably just cut it out of IW at the last minute.

I’ve never read a comic book so I’m always surprised when this thread talks about the sexy dude from Nip/Tuck that used electricity(?) to kill people in two bad movies as the biggest badass in the universe.

According to this list, none of the network comic book shows were cancelled. Gotham, iZombie, and Agents of SHIELD are still awaiting word.
https://www.vox.com/2018/5/10/17333100/cancelled-tv-shows-2018-renewed-canceled

I guess some of it has to do with how AOS fits into the plans for whatever happens between IW and A4. I'd love for them to explore a world in which half of all living things have died. But that is extremely ambitious. If the show ended next week with half the cast turning into dust after averting disaster on their end I'd be cool with it.

No clue what Gotham is doing. I did see an ad with pretty much the Joker. Hard to believe there's a Batman-esque TV show featuring Bat-villains and I don't care about it.

Last edited:
Back