• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

Is there a poster here who thinks they acted in self defense? I don't. Which conservatives are you so generously volunteering to speak for?

He prefers to make up discussion about conservatives rather than engage in it.

Unlike the left, conservatives are capable of arriving at views on cases that are based on facts and independent of the race or political persuasion of the actors.

#RuthkandaForever

The revolution has begun
fd9f912288aca712887d783f879ffb44.jpg

Unlike the left, conservatives are capable of arriving at views on cases that are based on facts and independent of the race or political persuasion of the actors.

LOL. "Everyone who agrees with my politics is unbiased unlike everyone who disagrees with my politics."

Of course, racial and political violence is endemic to this country, not just a bunch of independent acts. Seeing racial and political violence as individual behavior only helps to perpetuate it.

Kyle Rittenhouse is conservative as are the Trumpers who murdered Arbery. 2-0. Junebug and jhmd are telling on themselves lumping themselves with those killers.

In general, I’m no fan of people destroying someone else’s property.

But confederate flags are fair game.

those folks are still standing around waiting for him to [re]arrive

I’m not sure what the problem is. The guy said “this could be big, but we’ll have to wait and see.” He is literally saying I want to wait until the evidence is in before I jump to conclusions.

Back