• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

A 10-year-old child in Texas nonchalantly confessed to killing a man when he was only 7 during a fight with one of his classmates, authorities said this week.

The child, who has not been identified, said he shot and killed a sleeping stranger in 2022, providing an answer to a two-year-old murder investigation, police said.

I’m seeing lots of prom pictures on Facebook lately that have the kids in their tuxes and dresses posed with guns. What the fuck?? It’s literal gun fetishism on display and it just kind of makes me sick to see it, especially since a lot of these kids played sports or were in classes with my kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m seeing lots of prom pictures on Facebook lately that have the kids in their tuxes and dresses posed with guns. What the fuck?? It’s literal gun fetishism on display and it just kind of makes me sick to see it, especially since a lot of these kids played sports or were in classes with my kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This seems like an evolution of the fathers pose with guns pointed at their daughter’s date

Back