• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

I don't think there's any question that the government is buying back bullets and hardware in an attempt to quell all insurrections in anticipation of Obama leading an attack against the people. Obama and company wouldn't be able to take over the masses right now with their current supply of drones, tanks, endless supply of automatic weapons, bombs, and nuclear weapons. They definitely need handguns. There would just be no way without these pistols and glocks that the government could take over the people. I know I'm against a national registry because I don't want the feds pinning me down as a gun owner and coming after me. Never mind that they could send a drone to kill me in 15 minutes that I never saw or heard. This wouldn't be possible if I have my guns with me.

Seriously, mother fuck all these parents that have guns sitting around with young kids. Pisses me off to no fucking end. I wish they would all go to jail.

Does anybody know how many children have died in accidental gun deaths since Sandy Hook?

Wow. Great link. That's more than I thought.

Make it 72. 3 year old boy shoots himself with his uncle's gun. The uncle left it in a backpack in the bedroom he shared with the kid.
http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/3-year-old-boy-shot-and-wounded-near-tampa/2119745

For the person who pos repped me saying the 71 number included Newtown, look at the link again and count. It doesn't. Three rows of 20 and the last row before Newtown is 11.

That number also doesn't include deaths in the last week that have been posted here.

Last edited:
Regarding the Toomey Manchin bill, it went far beyond the simple poll about background checks that has been bandied about. The devil is in the details, which is why it failed, including DiFi's AWB amendment losing 60 to 40. I posted a link about it, seems like no one read it...

It failed because Senators opposed the public and feared the NRA. They are cowards who tell lies like Kelly Ayotte did in saying it would lead to gun registries when the bill specifically banned them.

It failed because Senators opposed the public and feared the NRA. They are cowards who tell lies like Kelly Ayotte did in saying it would lead to gun registries when the bill specifically banned them.

The mean old NRA again. The bill only banned the AG/DOJ from making a registry. How about other organizations not under that umbrella?

Sounds like you read it in detail...

Back