Page 445 of 453 FirstFirst ... 345395435440441442443444445446447448449450 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,900 of 9048

Thread: Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    If this was the 247th season premiere of the scripted drama The United States, people would think a mass shooting at a July 4 parade in a Chicago suburb was too on the nose and the writers have lost a step.
    One might say jumped the shark.

Man this country fucking blows.

There is no good guy with a gun you fucking idiots. Too close to home, I donít even want to take the kids out for fireworks tonight in suburban Chicago because some 20-25 yo white male with a likely legally purchased assault rifle is out there or maybe a copycat doesnít matter you white male republicans with your goddamn guns are fucking everyoneís life up. Fuck you and fuck your pussy-ass guns and fuck your goddamn SCOTUS you are all suckers and frankly I hope you kill yourself and your loved ones with your gun

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Republican Governor candidate right after the shooting:

ďThe shooter is still at large so let's pray for justice to prevail and then letís move on and letís celebrate the independence of this nation.Ē

Tone deaf assholes.

I'm currently looking at the shooters blog. He uploaded links to a bunch of videos and pics in one single post on October 20, 2020. Never posted again. Video files clearly prove that he'd been planning a mass killing for several years. Crazy crazy shit.

THE quintessential dwarf dartsndeacs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CHillDeac View Post
    I'm currently looking at the shooters blog. He uploaded links to a bunch of videos and pics in one single post on October 20, 2020. Never posted again. Video files clearly prove that he'd been planning a mass killing for several years. Crazy crazy shit.
    link to the blog?
    just drivin' round in John Voight's car

They got the guy. Heard he was the son a of a guy who owned a town deli and had run for. Mayor at one point. Not sure if true.

Where are the 2nd amendment posters? You fucking pussies. Where are you? Jh? June bug? Angus? That other pussy who used to defend gun rights? Stand up and defend this shit you little cunts

Quote Originally Posted by WakeandBake View Post
    Where are the 2nd amendment posters? You fucking pussies. Where are you? Jh? June bug? Angus? That other pussy who used to defend gun rights? Stand up and defend this shit you little cunts
    Gun nut elkmanís gone silent. SMUdeac never posts any more but I remember him scared to say how many guns he owned.

Quote Originally Posted by deactherunner View Post

Iím in the Chicago suburbs for fireworks. Maybe 3-4k people out here, families. Passed two cops walking in, some flunkie flabby 25 yo idiot cop with a goddamn ak47 walking around. This fuckwit is the answer? God you people are stupid

I hope these children here celebrating America donít have to die for Elkmanís freedom

Apparently another shooting tonight in Philly at the fireworks? Looking for confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by wakegrrl View Post
    Apparently another shooting tonight in Philly at the fireworks? Looking for confirmation.
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-off...ry?id=86215640

'Merica

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    Our society needs to come to grips with the fact Republicans are happy to live with mass shootings.

Quote Originally Posted by OblongPickle View Post
    MOAR GUNS!!!!!!!!!
    MOAAAARRR GUNSSSS!!!
    It really is sad how often I am able to quote that depressing post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonwolverine View Post
    Imagine hearing this news and thinking the situations would have been better if more people had guns. Itís absolutely insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post

MORE.

MOTHERFUCKING.

GUNS.

NOW!!!!!!!!!