• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU, RON WELLMAN

Fuck you Ron. And Fuck all of you who are complicit. He reaches for my hand and I’ve told him to fuck off. Fuck you if you don’t.

I just paid money to watch my team lose 63-3 while in the crowd surrounded by Clemson fans.

FUCK YOU RON WELLMAN!!!!!

Article is the W-SJ journal said Clemson is a football school and Wake is a Tennis school. FUCK YOU RON!

I just paid money to watch my team lose 63-3 while in the crowd surrounded by Clemson fans.

FUCK YOU RON WELLMAN!!!!!

Don’t forget the joy of hearing the GR Clemson band play all day.

Pittsburgh didn’t sell single game tickets to the penn state game to avoid this type of shit-show. Typically Money-grab by RW.

Can't do anything with Manning while Wellman is around. Why does Manning get the hate and Wellman get a pass.

Can't do anything with Manning while Wellman is around. Why does Manning get the hate and Wellman get a pass.

I can only speak for myself. I hate the motherfucker called Wellman. Guy is a complete fucking asshole. Doesn't excuse Manning being totally incompetent but Wellman caused this cancer called Wake basketball.

To clarify, does no good to get rid of Manning if Wellman is still around, Wellman shouldnt be able to hire another basketball coach.

To clarify, does no good to get rid of Manning if Wellman is still around, Wellman shouldnt be able to hire another basketball coach.

In that case, just suspend the basketball program until Wellman is gone. Then start it back. It's just an embarrassment right now anyway.

Caldwell (8 years), Bzz and Manning (9 years). Quite a track record of misery.

In that case, just suspend the basketball program until Wellman is gone. Then start it back. It's just an embarrassment right now anyway.

That's basically what has happened. I mean they still play the games and Manning still "coaches" the team but otherwise Wake has suspended the basketball program.

This world needs more love and less hate.

That said, the past century has produced some truly despicable humans that truly deserve the hate. My big four are Pol Pot, Idi Amin, Adolph Hitler, and Ron Wellman.

I am not sure which order to put them in.

https://watchstadium.com/news/bol-b...e-from-this-week-in-college-hoops-11-28-2018/

Wake Forest athletic director Ron Wellman signed Danny Manning to a six-year extension that runs through 2024-25 nearly a year ago to the day. A source told me that the deal is fully guaranteed, meaning that Wake is on the hook for somewhere in the neighborhood of $18 million if it makes a move to let go of Manning. The first couple of years, and a 24-39 mark, were on the previous regime. But after a 19-14 record and an NCAA tourney bid in 2016-17, Wake went 11-20 last season and has started out 4-2 this year with a loss this past weekend to Houston Baptist.

Back