• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU, RON WELLMAN

When Collins was improving by the game and we were a bubble team? Not me.

Was that just 2 years ago? Seems like way longer.

And how sad that the best we could do with our best big man since Duncan is be a bubble team and lose a play in game.

I'll be at LJVM watching us lose to UNC.

I haven’t seen UNC play all year. Wellman has destroyed my hate too.

This is the weirdest part to me. I don't even care anymore when people tell me they are UNC/Duke?State fans. I'm just like, "Yeah, I know... We suck."

I want to care again.

Even if Wake was good again, it would still be difficult to be an ACC basketball fan. Expansion, the loss of the round robin schedule, the ACC Tourney taking almost a week to play, etc. have just about killed my interest in college basketball. The first weekend of the NCAA Tourney is about all I watch anymore.

I remember winter Saturdays where nothing was more important than watching ACC games all day. And the first day of the Tourney was like a holiday. Teachers would let us watch the first game in school and the whole weekend was built around the schedule.

How old is the girl in your avatar by now? I wonder if she’s a grandma

This is more interesting to me than WF basketball

It would be great if someone could hack into the jumbotron at the Joel and put that on there during a timeout.

I hadn’t thought about it, but that’s me as well. I haven’t seen ten minutes of Duke basketball all year and I’ve seen zero minutes of UNC. I would normally watch to pull against them. I genuinely don’t care.

Eh, I get to spend time with my dad and son. There are worse things to do.

Roy should throw the game in hopes of keeping Danny around for a year or two more.

I hadn’t thought about it, but that’s me as well. I haven’t seen ten minutes of Duke basketball all year and I’ve seen zero minutes of UNC. I would normally watch to pull against them. I genuinely don’t care.

I can't name a single player for UNC, that is wild to me.

Back