Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Fight results

Is boxing always this weird with the entrances?

This is the first boxing match Iíve watched but Fury is giving it to Wilder. Also I hate all of this clinching. Every two seconds it has to get broken up by the referee.

What a complete letdown.

THE quintessential dwarf dartsndeacs's Avatar
    pretty entertaining. Watched the last fight on youtube recently, this went way differently, and I'm glad I'm not a betting man as I woulda been dead wrong.
    just drivin' round in John Voight's car

THE quintessential dwarf dartsndeacs's Avatar
    lol he's singing Bye Bye Ms American Pie
    just drivin' round in John Voight's car

What a massacre.

Yep. While it was enjoyable for the most part, it didnít live up to the lofty expectations.

Wilder's legs were gone and he couldn't throw anything with power thereafter. Much like Joshua getting hit around the ear vs. Ruiz, that ear shot did Wilder in.

THERES ONLY ONE TYSON FURY!

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck95 View Post
    Yep. While it was enjoyable for the most part, it didnít live up to the lofty expectations.
    Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by sportsnut1 View Post
    Wilder will knock him out before the 5th round
    This aged poorly. THERES only one Tyson fury!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    This aged poorly. THERES only one Tyson fury!!!
    Yep missed by this much (-)

I bought the fight and wasn't disappointed. Watched a couple of the lead up fights too.

I'd give the fight a B+ to A-

If Wilder landed a few more punches and wasn't half dead after the 4th round then it would've been better. Fury dominated start to finish and at no point seemed to lose any edge or intensity. After watching this, I don't see a world where Wilder is ever able to compete with Fury again. Was really hoping this made it to the 9th or 10th.

Oh and the entrance music was trippy...Anytime your opponent comes out to Patsy Cline while dressed like a King, it'll most likely disrupt your focus before the fight. Then singing American Pie and leading the crowd at the end just cemented how ridiculous of a personality Fury really is. I mean what the fuck

Quote Originally Posted by IckerDeac View Post
    Wilder's legs were gone and he couldn't throw anything with power thereafter. Much like Joshua getting hit around the ear vs. Ruiz, that ear shot did Wilder in.
    That's it. I think once Wilder's ear got busted up he lost his sense of equilibrium. He just seemed very unsteady on his legs and was fighting to survive. Fury is too big and too skilled, and will likely rule the HW division for as long as he cares to.
    Skip rope, Evil!

Yesterday I learned that British dudes dress like itís the fucking Jersey Shore out here.

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...tume-wore-legs

Who wouldíve thought that wearing a 40 lb costume for 15 mins before the fight would be a bad idea?

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever

Fight results

He called it his uniform like he had to wear it. Just dumb.

How about not getting your ass beat by a British dude for black history month?
    Last edited by PhDeac; 02-24-2020 at 11:45 PM.

Dumb ass. Looked ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by timthedeac View Post
    https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...tume-wore-legs

Who wouldíve thought that wearing a 40 lb costume for 15 mins before the fight would be a bad idea?
    Fucking Wilder, you big dosser. If a ring walk in a forty pound costume weaken his legs he doesnít deserve to be heavyweight champion of the world.