• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fight results

Ortiz emulating Sandor Martin, but doing it with more talent.

Don’t know how it holds up, but it’s the perfect strategy from the technician

UFC 300 undercard was of more interest to me than the PPV matchups. Kayla Harrison is a beast of a woman - absolutely destroyed Holly Holmes with ease. Currently watching Sterling/Kattar - all one-way traffic with Sterling routinely scoring takedowns and almost nothing coming back at him. If Kattar is only interested in not getting hurt, the easiest way to do that is not fight in MMA.

Harrison is a beast. She is going to run through everyone in the division with ease

Holloway with a BMF move to cinch the BMF title. He may have just cinched a big money Mcgregor fight as well as title shots in 2 divisions with that move. Connor likes the "run it back" fights and fighters who stand and bang. Could see that for him after Chandler if that happens.

Such an awesome move to call for a brawl in the center in the last 10 seconds of a fight you've already won. Easily the highlight of what was the best card top to bottom in a long time. Seems like Holloway will fight Topuria for the 145 lb title next but I think he's better off staying up at 155. Looks better suited up there and much easier weight cut, but may just be recency bias.

Poirier v Makhachev
Strickland v Costa
McGregor v Chandler
all announced for the month of June in the press conference as well. Overall an amazing night from first fight to last.

Consider me very skeptical that Conor still has it in him.

In boxing, that Jared Anderson fight was boring. Hope he starts to step up the competition soon.

Was there a rumor of a Ian Garry vs Covington fight? That would be fun.

Consider me very skeptical that Conor still has it in him.

In boxing, that Jared Anderson fight was boring. Hope he starts to step up the competition soon.

Was there a rumor of an Ian Garry vs Covington fight? That would be fun.
Ya Garry and Covington seem like they will fight soon. Been some pretty cringey trash talk between them, not surprising as Garry is pretty easy to hate and Covington’s whole act is pretty annoying. The fight itself should be very interesting though.

I agree re Conor, but if he can make a legitimate comeback it would be pretty incredible.

Back