• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fight results

That was definitely scary. Hope they get him a full evaluation. Paddy looked better than ever.

Though his cardio could use some work. Maybe was having trouble breathing with his nose busted up though.

If Stephen Thompson is gonna have another shot at the title, he has to win this one. It will not be easy.

Sigh ... same ol' Stephen. Waiting too long to pull the trigger and gets manhandled. I predict 2 more rounds left in his career, at least as a serious contender in UFC.

Taps out with 4 seconds left in the round. Maybe Thompson can have a little more success in another circuit, but you won't see him on another UFC PPV.

They got into a fist fight in the crowd. Dana jumped the gate and got involved. Strickland got kicked out of the arena

Looks like Du Plessis was doing all the jawing until Strickland had enough

Real snoozefest in what was supposed to be a "Main Event".

Just glad Colby lost. Fuck that dude. Dude doesn’t deserve another title shot.

Ngannou v Joshua. Not the dream Wilder-Joshua fight I've been craving for years, but it might be interesting. I feel it will be Joshua by unanimous decision.

Kind of a boring ppv card this weekend. Hope the main event delivers.

I think Sean Strickland is in trouble. But no, I won't be buying.

Welp, i know Strickland is not the first problematic fighter, but it’s the last straw for me. I don’t think I’ll tune in to anymore UFC. I’ll watch PFL or One.

Smiling Sam Alvey just won the Combat Karate heavyweight title. Weird setup where they have slopes instead of ropes, and you can only ground-and-pound for 5 seconds before going back to standing.

Welp, i know Strickland is not the first problematic fighter, but it’s the last straw for me. I don’t think I’ll tune in to anymore UFC. I’ll watch PFL or One.
I think Strickland might be just dumb enough to not be charactizing a heel. It might just be who he is.

Having said that he’s not a fighter I want to watch get knocked out, he’s a guy I just would rather not watch. Think Dana is slipping on this a bit.

To clarify, I meant that Strickland will likely have trouble against Duplessis, who is more dynamic. Strickland always has a puncher's chance, but I anticipate a title change tonight.

Interested to see what Teofimo we get tonight. If he builds off of the Taylor fight it could be a massacre, or teo could completely shit the bed. Both seem equally likely.

Back