• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fight results

I’m getting shut service so I’ll post some photos in a bit bit….. fuck Spence…..

Bud Crawford is the fucking TRUTH, pound for fucking pound… Boots ass up next, come and getttttit

Great night all around. Masterful performance from Crawford.

Great UFC card. Except i thought the Pereira fight was kind of boring.

Ian Garry I could learn to seriously dislike

As regards to "Sugar" - wow. Perfect counter right heard 'round the world of MMA.

Last edited:
I was ok with the stoppage. Sterling had taken a lot of blows with his head bouncing off canvas.

I was ok with the stoppage. Sterling had taken a lot of blows with his head bouncing off canvas.
I counted 17-18 unanswered shots, most of them landing solidly. If that’s not warranted or a fight stoppage I’m not sure what is.

I've ordered quite a few Adesanya fights and he's had some boring ass fights sometimes

Great fight by Strickland. Izzie could not figure him out. Never seen anyone so unmarked after 5 round fight with him as Strickland. Dana White must be pleased as punch along with Robert Whitaker.

Does Izzy get the rematch right away or does someone else get a shot?

Does Izzy get the rematch right away or does someone else get a shot?
I think the relatively boring way he lost and Izzy never tried anything is going to hurt his chances at an immediate rematch. It was tough enough to watch the first time.

I thought Shevchenko did enough to win. Anyone watch?

She won rounds 1,3 and 5 in my opinion. If she hadn't gone for that weird take down at end of round 5, would have been a no brainer.

UFC 294 is absolutely stacked. Can’t wait for that card.

Damn, fucking huge props to Ngannou. Also now he has tons of options for massive pay days in boxing. He bet on himself and won huge, even if he lost the fight.

Ngannou Wilder will be amazing

Shakur tonight. One of the pound for pound bests and don’t need ppv.

Back