• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fight results

Who ya got today? I’m thinking Usman redeems himself.

Bo Nickal - wow. Oh yeah - spoiler alert
Hooker v Turner - GREAT fight. Should've been a UD, though ...
Moreno v Pantoja - even greater fight. Epic. Usually PPVs can be kinda dull, with fighters afraid to take chances. But tonight has been fantastic!!! :)

Last edited:
Ngannou is going to fight Tyson Fury. Lol. Gotta say I think Ngannou gets lit up.

Interesting question- does Ngannou hit harder than Wilder? Because if not, no way he wins.

George Kambosos Jr. gets a thoroughly undeserved decision in a title challenger eliminator. I think one of the judges had his scorecard filled out the night before. Boo.

George Kambosos Jr. gets a thoroughly undeserved decision in a title challenger eliminator. I think one of the judges had his scorecard filled out the night before. Boo.
George just signed with TopRank no fucking way Bob was gonna let him lose in the first fight.

Sigh boxing

I like Kambosos but that dude milked one great right hand on Teo for millions and millions.

Last edited:
OInteresting question- does Ngannou hit harder than Wilder? Because if not, no way he wins.
Check out the Ngannu KO of Allistair Overeem. It almost looked like a cartoon KO where the vic gets knocked off his feet and flattened.1690215632778.png

When is the fight supposed to be? I thought i heard like 8 am eastern?

I know the Main Card started at 330am CST, so I just watched the replay.

My goodness Inoue is the real deal. Feels like he could move all the way up to 130.

I can’t believe Fulton got up after first knock down. What’s next for Inoue? This was already him moving up right? And announcers said Fulton was already at the top of the weight class?

Shakur is probably my favorite boxer and i think a legitimate chance to be pound for pound number 1, but I’m not sure he’s on Inoue’s level yet.

Anyone watching the UFC fight tonight?

Derrick Lewis just went full Masvidal

Back