• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The O.C. is Ten Years Old

Summer Or Marissa

• Summer Roberts

Votes: 35 72.9%
  • Marissa Cooper

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Doofus/Numbers/BBD/I like bros

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheTwinAndreBen

3 stacks
Reaction score
.....and all of you losers are ten years older as well.

Besides the hot cali tang on the show, it also had great, great, usic. The below link is a great recap of some of the best usical moments through the seasons. Checking the link made me realize that they changed actors for Trey Atwood after the first season. Some bro named Bradley Stryker played Ryan's misguided jailbird sibling in Season 1, and he was later replaced by Logan Marshall-Green who would go on to Prometheus fame.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/05/the-oc-music-moments_n_3704377.html

Finally, to settle the score once and for all. Let's get a vote on Summer Roberts vs. Marissa Cooper. Before all the foreveralones start talking about fat elbows, this is who was hotter in the show, not in real life, and not now. Photos are from show era.

Discuss, internerds (In b4 Olivia Wilde and Autumn Reeser).

Marissa Cooper:
mbarton_320x240.jpg

mischa_223.jpg

MarissaCooper.jpg

Summer Roberts:
summer-roberts_l.jpg

summerroberts.jpg

Seth-and-Summer-Wonder-Woman-the-oc-17545992-1024-768.jpg

Last edited:
Marissa then, Summer now.

What happened to the actress who played Marissa makes sad.

Reactions: BDL
how did GG get away with this:
rachel_bilson.jpg

serena-vs-marissa.jpg

see also: Kaitlin and Jenny, Seth and Dan

because the book series came out before season 1 of the oc and probably described how the characters looked.

also blake and leighton are hotter than the oc babes (but all are extremely attractive)

taylor townsend was where it was at:

414_theshakeup_taylorryanquake.preview.jpg

the-oc-20070307012922417.jpg

also... kaitlin cooper:

Pedobear.png

kaitlin-cooper-movie-stills-the-o.c.-the-oc-willa-holland-Favim.com-56269.jpg

and we can't forget olivia wilde's lesbian character:

oc153.jpg

olivia-wilde-oc--large-msg-124786856312.jpg

The thing that pisses me off the most is that Mischa Barton/Marissa can't say the word 'anything'. It's so weird and annoying.

her body is redic. what is that from and why is she so in to science?

Marissa at the time, she was the Neutrogena girl, and I'll never forgive Summer for not being shaven when she lost her V card to Seth.

i think it's HAWT. always wanted her to say "phan, you can do enethang to me."

Reactions: BDL
Definitely Summer - no question - Marissa always had that dopey look on her face that made you think she had no idea what anyone was saying at any time.

Back