• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The O.C. is Ten Years Old

Summer Or Marissa

• Summer Roberts

Votes: 35 72.9%
  • Marissa Cooper

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Doofus/Numbers/BBD/I like bros

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol

the gay server at the party that also owns their old house in Berkeley.

...i've never seen a single episode of this show. is it worth watching as a 27yo?

Definitely YES. Greatest show ever.

Eh, it didn't come close to 90210. It was more on the Dawson's Creek level.

Then you'd be much better served spending your time watching the original 90210. It had much better character development and backstories, and didn't try to weave an entire love story into every single hour-long episode (why the OC reminds me more of Dawson's Creek). All in all it was a far superior show. Though I guess you might not get some of the cultural nuances if you didn't live through them.

Ehh, it's way better than Dawson's Creek, and its not as cheesy as 90210 or DC. Maybe it's the snark that makes it seem less cheesy. Also, 90210 has so many seasons it takes FOREVER to bang out.

just let me know and i'll DROP the great gatsby

Awesome line. my personal fav is, "having a few beers at the park, rocking out listening to seger, you know the drill."

DC was probably too old for me too but I guess OC was enough years later. I watched it mostly just to see what I missed and really... not much.

man you are lucky I had to spread otherwise this woulda been a serious negrep.

Also, I voted so wrong accidentally. Summer all of the way!

oh man
im hooked again

the reason why the oc>>>> is because it's so tongue in cheek. the one liners are tops.

you know what i like about rich kids? nothing!

The scene on the Ferris Wheel was enough to make any girl want a bf in highschool. So romantic.

Sandy Cohen cracked me up. The Christmakkuh episodes always killed me too.

Last edited:
Now I want fresh bagels and an old Jewish guy to teach me how to schmear em

the season 4 (HUGELY underrated) ep with the alternate reality twilight zone stuff was monte

Rewatched the entire series on DVD this summer.....yes I own all four seasons...

dont forget chris brown's sweet ep. i cant believe he decided to hook it with that ugly azn

oc-brown71.jpg

oh man holly's dad is uncredited, but he's ted beneke.

Back