• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

This board? They're rated 100%, 100% and 99% on RT

Ok, then its overrated everywhere.

I don't dislike the movies, but they aren't top 100 list material. Come on MAN

it's pretty weird for a millennial/xillennial to not like Toy Story

Its a solid movie, I like it but I'm not IN LOVE with it like yall are...its kinda weird. Toy Story 2 blew and 3 was good too but jeez, top 10 movie?

Naw naw.

Its not even the best children's in the last 30 years...E.T. beats it all day every day. Lion King is better. Willy Wonka is better.

Hell I'd rather watch The Wizard than Toy Story. SUPER MARIO BROTHERS....THREEEEEEEE

Its not even the best children's in the last 30 years...E.T. beats it all day every day. Lion King is better. Willy Wonka is better.

Hell I'd rather watch The Wizard than Toy Story. SUPER MARIO BROTHERS....THREEEEEEEE

might want to check your calendar on these two, unless you're talking about the Johnny Depp crapfest, Wonka is over 40 years old

Welp, I suppose this is the correct thread -- E.T. sucks (I've held this opinion since the first time I saw it as a child).

No love for E.T.? :(

I understand the anti-Jim Carey thing. Yeah the old Willy Wonka is really old, wow. No idea, I figured it was like 1980. Movie has aged well at least the dialogue. I pretend the Depp version doesn't exist.

While we're at it, Mrs. Doubtfire sucks too.

Agreed, and I think Robin Williams sucks in general as well. I liked Mork & Mindy when I was a kid, but that is about the last time I found anything that he did funny.
And I've never watched any of the Toy Story movies either.

Agreed, and I think Robin Williams sucks in general as well. I liked Mork & Mindy when I was a kid, but that is about the last time I found anything that he did funny.
And I've never watched any of the Toy Story movies either.

I was initially floored by this opinion, but then I put it in the context of who posted it realizing it was neither the dumbest nor craziest thing contributed.

Back