• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Its not even the best children's in the last 30 years...E.T. beats it all day every day. Lion King is better. Willy Wonka is better.

Hell I'd rather watch The Wizard than Toy Story. SUPER MARIO BROTHERS....THREEEEEEEE

ET is 32 years old, brah.

People who say "Perception is reality" need to die. Horribly. "Yeah, I can't be bothered to look at yer fancy facts, mister, so whatever the majority thinks, is, yuk yuk." smh, smh, smh ...

No, I have no idea is this is an unpopular opinion or not. But perception is reality, and ...

I think rjkarl is a terrible poster. His rep tells me otherwise...

Meh. This place would be boring without ppl like him. If you're not a mod who has to deal with his whiny PMs, just ignore him.

Stick to Hearthstone, baldy.

I'd give you a beak but you hate toy story.

Posrep with the lion king save though.

Disney and Pixar movies all largely suck. They are meant for dumb people and kids (who are also dumb). Adults should not sing their praises and compare them. Doing so is merely compensation for the reality that they are no longer experiencing relevant culture due to their breeding habits.

Disney and Pixar movies all largely suck. They are meant for dumb people and kids (who are also dumb). Adults should not sing their praises and compare them. Doing so is merely compensation for the reality that they are no longer experiencing relevant culture due to their breeding habits.

Why do many high end steakhouses tell you not to have a steak past medium and often try to get you go medium rare?

because objectively a steak is better if you don't cook it too much? I know I'm a little weird with my preferences on this topic, but for whatever reason I just can't enjoy a steak if I find it too rare.

not sure how unpopular this is: you shouldn't have a TV in your bedroom.

Back