• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

yeah, I guess HBO is not really in the same game since they have much less content

Hulu is definitely the worst

The only thing I like about the Big Bang Theory is seeing people say it's "smart" because the writers got some Cal Tech consultant to infuse their LCD jokes with something science-y. "Hey Dr. Brainy, what in space would be like some chick's big honkers?"

The only thing I like about the Big Bang Theory is seeing people say it's "smart" because the writers got some Cal Tech consultant to infuse their LCD jokes with something science-y. "Hey Dr. Brainy, what in space would be like some chick's big honkers?"

The guest appearances by folks such as Bob Newhart, James Earl Jones, Stan Lee, and Stephen Hawking were classic. I'm assuming most posters here are too young to remember and appreciate how good Bob Newhart was back in the day.

I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.

Bob Newhart

The guest appearances by folks such as Bob Newhart, James Earl Jones, Stan Lee, and Stephen Hawking were classic. I'm assuming most posters here are too young to remember and appreciate how good Bob Newhart was back in the day.

I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.

Bob Newhart

helps explain rj a little bit

look at the nerds (uproarious laugh track). the chick is too hot for them (uproarious laugh track).

rinse. repeat.

It would still be only kinda funny if we weren't very clearly supposed to be laughing at someone with autism

this is probs gonna be an unpopular opinion here but if we're talking sitcoms of the decade, new girl should absolutely be on the list... consistently weird and funny, shared a general optimism with parks and rec (actually those shows had a lot of similarities later in their respective runs) but managed to carve out its own space in the sitcom landscape, too

New girl is a sitcom from this decade, you are correct

Come on people

do all you Big Bang Theory Fans watch Young Sheldon?

Nope. And for the record, I don't think anyone likes laugh tracks. I'm a huge Seinfeld fan, but still cringe sometimes because of the laugh track or "live audience".

so you've just never seen new girl then, got it

I've seen New Girl beginning to end, it's definitely entertaining and lol funny, but we're talking about best sitcoms of the decade

New Girl isn't even the best sitcom of this decade featuring Damon Wayans Jr.

Back