• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Black Mirror

Have watched the first three (probably about a week ago). And definitely find myself thinking about them from time to time. Entire History of You was pretty fantastic.

Finished through White Bear. So glad people like Slim aren't in charge of our justice system.

Pretty sure this show is following the rest of the BBC offerings off of Netflix Instant at the end of the month. Hurry up and watch!

Finished through White Bear. So glad people like Slim aren't in charge of our justice system.

I mean, I'm not saying all criminals should go through that...but there is a special place in hell for people that torture and kill children, and I have no problem with making them live through a day of fear every day as payment.

I mean, I'm not saying all criminals should go through that...but there is a special place in hell for people that torture and kill children, and I have no problem with making them live through a day of fear every day as payment.

The fact that we don't is what separates us from them.

And I'll repeat my earlier response: Fair enough.

I have a feeling opinions would be different if something similar happened to someone in your lives. But that's OK.

Feel what you want to feel :thumbsup:

I don't doubt that I'd want horrible revenge. I just acknowledge that that's not what the justice system is based on, nor what it should be.

Just watched White Bear today. Entertaining and horrifying and thought provoking and crazy. Just one left.

I find with some shows the hour drags and it just feels long. These all seem to go by in no time. You just get sucked in.

Haven't seen the last, but I think this is my ranking as of right now.

The Entire History of You

White Bear

Be Right Back

15 Million Merits

National Anthem

Just watched White Bear today. Entertaining and horrifying and thought provoking and crazy. Just one left.

I find with some shows the hour drags and it just feels long. These all seem to go by in no time. You just get sucked in.

Haven't seen the last, but I think this is my ranking as of right now.

The Entire History of You

White Bear

Be Right Back

15 Million Merits

National Anthem

Swap White Bear and Be Right Back and I'm with you.

I saw White Bear today and it was the first one that's made me say "Ok, I see why the hype." The one before was notable only to see some lucky bastard grab Hayley Atwell's boob. Nothing in the first season moved me beyond the "meh" zone.

The first and last were the worst ones, but that doesn't mean they were bad. Very interesting show.

What would happen if one of the major networks (say NBC) just bought the rights to the original one, promoted it heavily, and just showed that? Wouldn't that get good ratings? Why remake it into an inferior version?

What would happen if one of the major networks (say NBC) just bought the rights to the original one, promoted it heavily, and just showed that? Wouldn't that get good ratings? Why remake it into an inferior version?

Caus 'Murica

Because the ratings would tank if people had to turn on their subtitles to understand those stupid limeys.

Watched the first ep, Nosedive, last night. Whole episode was about rep, and it was NOT anonymous !

season 2 ep 2 fairly disturbing

What's the title?

Also just watched Season 3 Ep 1 last night. All the rep! Hubs said he didn't like it as much as some old ones because it was less original. Said it reminded him of The Circle by Eggars.

Back