• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Black Mirror

I’m two in and #2 was very predictable and boring. That ranking is not encouraging.

1 and 4 were both great. The rest were meh. Thought it was better than last season but it was missing a masterpiece like San Junipero.

USS Callister, Hang the DJ, and Black Museum were my favorites. Good to see a couple "happy" endings in this season. Crocodile was my least favorite.

USS Callister and Hang the DJ were my favorites from this season.

Crocodile could've been so much more: the memory technology was a decent idea and the the Icelandic landscape was stunning. It just got completely out of hand...no pun intended.

I thought all the episodes were entertaining, but Black Mirror is definitely in my wheelhouse.

I liked crocodile more than metalhead, I realize that is an unpopular opinion probably

I kind of liked Metalhead. I need to rewatch it though, because my first viewing was on a small hospital tv that made the B/W action even harder to process.

The ending was fucking dumb and superfluous, though.

And yes, we watched Black Mirror with our one-day-old daughter.

I actually didn't mind Crocodile, though I felt it did go a bit overboard. Felt it was in the same vein as White Bear from Season 2 that I also liked more than most.

how the hell did the police get to the house and complete the investigation by the time she got to the kid's show?

Back