• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Black Mirror

Finally watched the pilot (the pig episode) and will get into more of it this week--this is a seriously thought-provoking show.

Got to the Christmas episode last night---it may be my favorite.

I kinda got where it was going about 75% of the way there, but it made my head hurt to think about the time spent there at the end.

Got to the Christmas episode last night---it may be my favorite.

I kinda got where it was going about 75% of the way there, but it made my head hurt to think about the time spent there at the end.

Is the Christmas one from last season? We still need to watch that. I feel like it wasn't available when the rest of the season was? We watched all of 1 and 2 around the same time (minus Christmas).

Also whipped through the first three of the new season and then got stuck and haven't started up again. Need to do that since San Junipero is next.

christmas one was a bitch to find. I finally torrented and watched it- muy bueno

I don't have that, is it worth it?

Are you asking if Netflix as a streaming service is worth it for this one episode, or for monthly expenditures?

I would say maybe not just for this, but hell yes to the monthly price. Netflix is a godsend.

I have amazon video. I own netflix stock so I dont know if I should send them any more money

I just did that, since I have a free trade. I'll report back in 12 months to let everyone know if I'm renewing

Finally watched San Junipero. Wow.

Kind of nice to end an ep not feeling totally effed up and worrying about bad dreams.

God damn. I finally just watched Be Right Back last night. These episodes stay with you.

Back