• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Harvard's 15 Hottest Freshman

no surprise that the Asian and black/mixed chick Mary are the hottest on there. The northeast is full of ugly white girls, NYC being an exception due to the industries there.

I think Clare is the hottest but she's not super hot. Efe looks like he could be a model.

MARY is hot.

also bzzz recruited (failed) to get that zena guy to come to wake.

Yikes... that can't be the best they have to offer.

not to totally defend it but its just the freshman. Lucy and Mary are the hottest. Clare looks like Jennifer Garner and I am okay with that. Feel like Emily could be good but the pictures dont help. Adrienne should be hotter than she is. Swetha I am a fan of.

#whataboutgussie
#southernschools
#whatsablackgirl
#youmightbearedneck

Isn't this how Facebook was started?

Ad Board Chairwoman: Before we begin with our questioning, you're allowed to make a statement. Would you like to do so?
Mark Zuckerberg: Uh...I've...you know...[stands] I've already apologized in the Crimson to the ABHW, to Fuerza Latina and to any women at Harvard who might have been insulted as I take it that they were. As for any charges stemming from the breach of security, I believe I deserve some recognition from this board.
Ad Board Chairwoman: I'm sorry?
Mark Zuckerberg: Yes?
Ad Board Chairwoman: I don't understand.
Mark Zuckerberg: Which part?

#whataboutgussie
#southernschools
#whatsablackgirl
#youmightbearedneck

Gussie isn't that attractive. I'd be a ton of money there are plenty of black women at Harvard better looking than her.

Back