• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Harvard's 15 Hottest Freshman

Archie kind of reminds me of Screech. Must be the shirt.
screech_lgl.jpg

Kennedy? No. Just no. And his name is Kennedy. Pietro: Closer. For the girls... Clare and swetha. The rest: meh. Wake people are definitely more attractive on the whole if this is their "best" list.

Kennedy? No. Just no. And his name is Kennedy. Pietro: Closer. For the girls... Clare and swetha. The rest: meh. Wake people are definitely more attractive on the whole if this is their "best" list.

No love for the azn?

:noidea:

Swetha is the only one who is legit HOT, but it's sad that she's one of the hottest on a college campus. Things at Harvard are as bad as expected.

swetha doesn't do it for me. mary is pretty cute.

This pretty much answers the question of whether I should walk across the bridge to Cambridge for social purposes.

And this proves that even if you go to Harvard, you're still pretty much a dumbass from the ages of 18-22

Swetha is the only one who is legit HOT, but it's sad that she's one of the hottest on a college campus. Things at Harvard are as bad as expected.

THIS IS LEGIT HOT???

group13.jpg

Back