• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Shaka

am I the only one cautiously optimistic that someone working in the VCU AD's office just implied Shaka to Wake?

nobody has "heard" anything. it's bullshit.

that being said i would love to eat crow if shaka ends up here. more than willing to be mocked for being wrong.

I too will look for a good crow recipe if Shaka ends up here. But Baby's posts have led me to believe Shaka and Wake aren't happening.

am I the only one cautiously optimistic that someone working in the VCU AD's office just implied Shaka to Wake?

Sources in the VCU AD implied Shaka would be interested. Sources close to the Wake AD have implied Wake isn't interested in Shaka.

What's the point of even asking "from who" though? We're on an anonymous message board, if someone did hear something no one wants to post on the internet "his brother in law, Frank"

That's why you take 60 post posters with a grain of salt but don't be obnoxious in case they actually are decent lurkers. Its rare you'll have someone build up a 25,000 post history and then turn out to use that posting capital for the first time trolling the scout board that Travis was transferring.

seriously?

i know someone who said gregg marshall wants the wake job. he said it would take 2.13 million to take it. plus a free cadillac and five goats. but i won't say who told me that.

sounds god damn stupid, right?

Sources in the VCU AD implied Shaka would be interested. Sources close to the Wake AD have implied Wake isn't interested in Shaka.

who are the sources in the vcu ad?

As I've been posting for two years, Shaka is in play. He doesn't like the concept of a huge school.

The numbers are going to need to be over $3M/year. $3.5M may be the number.

It would also help our case to give wife a good job.

As I've been posting for two years, Shaka is in play. He doesn't like the concept of a huge school.

The numbers are going to need to be over $3M/year. $3.5M may be the number.

It would also help our case to give wife a good job.

well we all know you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about

people talking out of their asses and trying to seem important are the god damn worst. especially on a message board. if you know something than say something meaningful instead of tossing out vague allusions.

otherwise shut the fuck up.

If this is true a hell of a lot more heads should be rolling than Just bzz (assuming his is on the chopping block).

It's not about spending all the TV money right away. They could afford to pay grobe a million or so over what clausen is making. They were paying bzz over a million. They were paying Dino to go away. I would estimate that's nearly 2.5 on salaries in a year that could go to a legit hire. No retread. No LOWF mid major with little track record. No "wellman's gut hires." An honest to goodness legit hire that makes college basketball say wake forest is going to be relevant again. I want coach k, Williams and beheim I'm to be scared. I don't want them chirping platitudes for a wellman bs quote piece.

After everything that has happened over the last 4 years let's kill LOWF for once and for all.

this wins the thread

You gotta love when Milhouse goes from being a prick for the fun of it to being legit angry about something.

I know someone that knows milhouse, he's legit angry this time

Back