• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DON'T TAKE THE JOB MANNING!!!!

Good call by Brangus, but the idea of Manning using us as a stepping stone is pretty funny.

For a thread started 5 years ago, this is pretty amazing.

Man can you just imagine where we'd be if we hired Mack?

I was trying to find that GIF where the girl says we don't have to use a condom and then proceeds like 40 frames of feel good things like unicorns and sundaes and jet fighters.

The fact that Mack was a bust doesn't take away from the fact that Manning, on his best day at Wake (his first), was an obviously terrible hire. His press conference was bizarre, as if the Ath Dept knew they had to jazz things up because DM was so dull and dim.

It was a panicky, gimmicky hire. I hope 1. Manning is finally gone and 2. We hire somebody with some fire and neurons that fire during games, regardless of how that person trends on twitter and instagram with iGen or how he played in college (or the NBA) or some other dumbass gimmick. Results build programs. That's what we all want.

The fact that Mack was a bust doesn't take away from the fact that Manning, on his best day at Wake (his first), was an obviously terrible hire. His press conference was bizarre, as if the Ath Dept knew they had to jazz things up because DM was so dull and dim.

It was a panicky, gimmicky hire. I hope 1. Manning is finally gone and 2. We hire somebody with some fire and neurons that fire during games, regardless of how that person trends on twitter and instagram with iGen or how he played in college (or the NBA) or some other dumbass gimmick. Results build programs. That's what we all want.

huh?

Back