• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DON'T TAKE THE JOB MANNING!!!!

You validate idiots like Jay Bilas and Brett Friedlander.

lol a billboard is probably the single worst idea we could do right now.

I hope he gets the hint after being trashed by the local beat writer and the anger on these boards. Stay the fuck away Manning.

Start your own board with this Manning out shit!

This is not a call out, but I would like to hear the list that posters feel are a better hire. It is obvious feelers have already been sent to many of the desired coaches on the board, and my best guess is that polite “no thank you s” were given as a response. The idea of a new coach was obviously out there before the firing, and yet no real big names seem to be stepping up for the position.

So what is the list of coaches that would actually consider the move that are better than Manning? This might be a better question once we learn what the new coach’s salary is, because I have heard proposed contracts & amounts thrown around here that I honestly do not think are in the budget.

I laughed.

Manning is a shit hire. Go away Manning.

This is not a call out, but I would like to hear the list that posters feel are a better hire. It is obvious feelers have already been sent to many of the desired coaches on the board, and my best guess is that polite “no thank you s” were given as a response. The idea of a new coach was obviously out there before the firing, and yet no real big names seem to be stepping up for the position.

So what is the list of coaches that would actually consider the move that are better than Manning? This might be a better question once we learn what the new coach’s salary is, because I have heard proposed contracts & amounts thrown around here that I honestly do not think are in the budget.

I would have preferred Chris Mack to Manning. I know he is not a charisma king, but he has done well at Xavier and is more proven than Manning, has Wake ties, and he (this is total presumption) would see Wake as a career destination and not a step on the ladder. I think Manning will just use Wake as a stepping stone if he is successful. I hope I am wrong.

I would have preferred Chris Mack to Manning. I know he is not a charisma king, but he has done well at Xavier and is more proven than Manning, has Wake ties, and he (this is total presumption) would see Wake as a career destination and not a step on the ladder. I think Manning will just use Wake as a stepping stone if he is successful. I hope I am wrong.

You were. He has not been anything approaching successful.

Man can you just imagine where we'd be if we hired Mack?

Back