• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Awesome Map Thread

Something off the west coast of Africa is getting hammered today. Appears to be NW of Sao Tome - called "milgov."

Just FYI, those sites being attached aren't "real". They are honeypots set up by Norse to trick attackers into giving up their MO.

Utah FTW

marriage_map.png

If the Utah age was sheep question, I would have guessed 20.

I did well except for one.

Was under 50 miles on my first 2 - near Verona and near Seattle (the Welcome to the Cascades sign tipped it off a bit)
3rd - random barren road in South Africa - picked the wrong side of the country (I chose East of Joburg and it was South of Bloemfontein)
4th - messed up pretty bad. I thought is was on some Caribbean Island (looked like non-tourist parts of Jamaica or the Bahamas), but it was Sicily. oops.
5th - Chose Serbia when it was Hungary.

Not too bad - fun game

Last time each European Country was occupied:

Countries_of_Europe_last_subordination_png.png

A few things:
-The Allies' occupation of West Germany ended a few years after the war with the creation of the FRG.
-Syria entered into a union with Egypt to create the UAR, they weren't occupied.
-Slovakia wasn't occupied by Czechoslovakia any more than the Czech Republic was.

Last edited:
Virginia being near the top is the least surprising thing ever. What I do find surprising is DC at #10. That has to take into account speed cameras, because in 12 years of living here I have never once seen someone pulled over for a traffic violation.

They don't really properly rank VA in the points for absolute speed for reckless vs max speed posted. VA has several interstate highways with 70 mph posted limits, and their number for automatic reckless is 80. this is only 10 mph difference, less than the lowest (15 mph) difference given three points in the rankings. Thus in my book, VA is ranked too low.They should get at least one more for that ridiculously small differential between highest posted limit and the automatic reckless number.

Back