• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

And, damn, how much good could we do with our excess military spending. I mean, beyond the great good of cutting taxes for the rich.

Government agents are out here harassing and arresting the press. Meanwhile we have conservative assholes who think freedom of speech is about letting white supremacists spread their bullshit online and on college campuses.

Will be interesting to see how much of this the Supreme court shuts down

We all saw plenty of videos of this during the summer, and I think you're going to get the average american to agree with this

It also makes “mob intimidation”—defined as two or more people trying to compel someone to “assume, abandon, or maintain a particular viewpoint against his or her will”—a misdemeanor.

“People sitting outside eating outside a restaurant and you see this crazed mob circle around them and start screaming and really intimidating them,” said DeSantis. “I'm sorry that's not acceptable. I'm sorry you’re going to be held accountable, mind your own business.”

These things are more ridiculous and could be challenged

He added that local officials could also be held liable if damage occurred after they gave “stand down” orders to police. “That’s a dereliction of duty,” DeSantis said.

Florida’s new law also creates civil immunity for people who drive into crowds of protesters, meaning they won’t be sued for damages if people get hurt or killed if they claim self-defense (but they could still face criminal charges). Democrats asked their GOP colleagues whether the neo-Nazi who drove into a crowd of protesters during the violent Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville could have claimed immunity or self-defense. “That person rammed a vehicle into those people to hurt them,” GOP state Sen. Danny Burgess responded, according to the Orlando Sentinel. “He wasn’t defending himself.”

So now we see GOP cancel culture in full effect. And it's apparently going to have the full force of state law and GOP governors behind it. Apparently, the way to stop librul "cancel culture" is to create your own and amplify it times ten.

Palma after 1300 pages of police misconduct: “meh, chances are pretty low. I’m a strategy game guy.”

Also, Palma sees one video of people yelling at someone in a restaurant: “we all saw plenty of videos. I can get behind this.”

Palma after 1300 pages of police misconduct: “meh, chances are pretty low. I’m a strategy game guy.”

Also, Palma sees one video of people yelling at someone in a restaurant: “we all saw plenty of videos. I can get behind this.”

"How dare you interrupt my peaceful dining experience to complain about some minority having his life interrupted by a trigger happy cop."

Why does the second amendment not apply to Black men holding guns?

I feel like there is some underlying theme... can't quite place my finger on it. I'll need some time to mull it over...

Last edited:
The Chauvin verdict is in. It will be read between 4:30-5:00 est.

Seems like a very quick decision, who does that normally favor? Plaintiff or defendant?

Back