• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 Old Gold & Black Boards Fundraiser - Custom Title Instructions Post #102

Should be a hell of a fundraiser if the tagger follows through on his/her promise!!

I don't understand the "poor people at radisson" tag, but I love it.

In for 30 bones or so once I can get my paypal pw reset for use of the acct.

Hope y'all shatter the previous fund-raising record even though most of y'all seem like hypersensitive dicks.

;) I kid, I kid!

Or do I? :slash:

K, money sent, but it's been awhile since I've used pp.

Nevermind, I see it went for the BBQ.

Now gimme some of dat brisket!!

Thanks for everyone who donated overnight. I'll try and enter everything in later this morning during some down time at work, and hope to start sending out individual thank you notes in the coming day or so.

Thanks for everyone who donated overnight. I'll try and enter everything in later this morning during some down time at work, and hope to start sending out individual thank you notes in the coming day or so.

Dont waste your time sending me a note. :). Really do appreciate the work that is put in for this forum.

It is, after all, Giving Tuesday. Support the boards and a chosen charity today. (Cue "The boards are my chosen charity..." :))

I sent some shit yesterday, but the other thread was locked or I would've told you sooner. Just now saw this one.

Back