• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 Old Gold & Black Boards Fundraiser - Custom Title Instructions Post #102

Two days in, and we've almost raised enough of a buffer for an entire year entirely through Paypal. Others have requested my mailing address to send checks, but none have been received yet, so their contributions are not reflective of the total. We're nearly halfway to the amount we raised last year. 43 different posters have donated via Paypal. Great Job Everyone!

That is fantastic news man! Glad that the efforts have borne so much fruit already.

Hopefully we don't need to start raising money for another billboard to oust Wellman. Let's hope he decides to retire soon.

In for $20 sent via PP. Forgot to put my graduation year - 78.
Got it. Can you do me a favor? A couple posters asked the same question you did via PM, can you step by step describe how you got it to go through for them? I've tried, but the screens I see as a business account seem to be different than that of a regular person.

Got it. Can you do me a favor? A couple posters asked the same question you did via PM, can you step by step describe how you got it to go through for them? I've tried, but the screens I see as a business account seem to be different than that of a regular person.

After logging in to PP, select:
- Pay or Send Money
- Send money to friends or family (not Pay for goods or services.)
- Enter the ogbpitboss gmail address and the amount you wish to send. Click Next.
- You'll get a confirmation screen showing who you're paying and your method of payment, e.g. visa, bank account, etc.
- Click Send

That's it. I love it when Millennials ask me to explain technology to them. :)

Hey now, I'm not that young.....

I actually had an 8_xdeac have some trouble, where it was asking for my first name, last name, and country. It threw me for a loop, as its something I'd never seen before.

Hey now, I'm not that young.....

I actually had an 8_xdeac have some trouble, where it was asking for my first name, last name, and country. It threw me for a loop, as its something I'd never seen before.

The unused condom on Shorty's wallet is almost old enough to be your grandfather.

What is the highest cumulative amount anyone has given over the four years?

Back