• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 Old Gold & Black Boards Fundraiser - Custom Title Instructions Post #102

A few more checks have arrived in the mail, but I've not had time to open them yet. I'll try to over Christmas and shoot you a PM to let you know I received it.

$200 away from surpassing our goal. $3079 out of $3280.

If you mailed me a check and did not receive an acknowledgment PM from me, shoot me a PM and let me know.

Reactions: Ayo
$200 away from surpassing our goal. $3079 out of $3280.

If you mailed me a check and did not receive an acknowledgment PM from me, shoot me a PM and let me know.

Pretty sure that's $201...

So this is essentially a contribution for two years of service?

We're raising money with no set limit. Last time we raised enough to fund us for two years, our goal is to exceed that this time. If we happen to raise enough for 2.5 years or 3 years, that'll be gravy too. If we hit under last time, that's ok, we'll just have to do another fundraiser sooner.

Up to $3159, and I believe I have two checks waiting on me at home. We may eclipse our goal by tonight...

I just put in $50 for the Class of 1991. I'm glad to become part owner of this board.

As of this morning, we are at $3359.20. That means we've exceeded the previous fundraisers and have enough funding to cover us for the next two years. Thanks to everyone who has donated. I've sent PMs to everyone who I've received a check from that also included a username to verify I did receive the check. We've got a list of all of the donors, and I'm waiting on one of the admins to move everyone over to the custom title usergroup. Sadly, I'm just a lowly mod, so I cant do it myself.

I'm going to unstick this thread and will post updates occasionally. I know a few people still have checks in the works. I'm hoping to get some analytics posted later today if I have time on the average donation, class size etc.

So a few breakdowns while I have a minute.

Overall we had 96 different donors with an average of $34.99 per donor.

We had 5 donors who graduated in the 1960s, with a total donation of $168.97, averaging $33.79 per donor.

We had 5 donors who graduated in the 1970s, with a total donation of $154.97, averaging $30.99 per donor.

We had 10 donors who graduated in the 1980s, with a total donation of $420 (go figure the 80s Deacs would be stoners), averaging $42 per donor.

We had 16 donors who graduated in the 1990s, with a total donation of $712.98, averaging $44.56 per donor.

We had 28 donors who graduated in the 00s, with a total donation of $905.75, averaging $32.34 per donor.

We had 4 donors who graduated in the 10s, with a total donation of $95, averaging $23.75 per donor.

We had 28 donors who either did not indicate a graduation year, or are non alum fans, with a total donation of $901.53, averaging $32.19 per person.

The 90s Deacs win the average per donor, the 00s and the unknowns for total number of donors and the 00s win the total donation amount. We did have one person who donated 225 Mexican Pesos, and it wasnt Rubbins.

The smallest donation was $5 by a couple posters, the largest donor was $100 by 5 different posters.

Way to represent, millennials. Sike.

Those who have donated: you have been placed in a separate subgroup that is able to change your title to any custom title you'd like. The directions to change your title is listed below. Obviously, any titles that are horribly offensive or out of line, we'll have to address, so please don't go down that road.

Go to: Settings -->My Settings-->Edit Profile-->Second section will be listed as "Optional Information - All information will be viewable by other forum members. Custom User Title: Your current user title is______. In the blank box, enter the title you'd like, and click save at the bottom of the page.

If you have any trouble, let one of us know.

Back