• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread -Tom Brady beats the NFL

Milhouse, you could probably spend the rest of the day searching for lists ranking QBs and not find one where Brady is fourth or lower. If you want to do the research and cram a bunch of stats up my ass that says Brady isn't top 3 then have it.

Milhouse, you could probably spend the rest of the day searching for lists ranking QBs and not find one where Brady is fourth or lower. If you want to do the research and cram a bunch of stats up my ass that says Brady isn't top 3 then have it.

or you could watch what he does (surveying the field for 5 seconds behind an offensive line and throwing an 8 yard pass) and ask yourself what other QB can do the same.

It's tough comparing QBs from different eras. If I had to pick a top 5, I'd say Unitas from the 50s-60s, Montana and Marino from the 80s-90s and Manning and Brady from the 2000s. And Rodgers is making a case for himself if he keeps up what he's doing for another several years. How you rank those 5 when you look at how much they pass the ball now compared to 25 years ago compared to 50 years ago, you got me. I think Montana was named as the QB for the all century team, fwiw.

It's tough comparing QBs from different eras. If I had to pick a top 5, I'd say Unitas from the 50s-60s, Montana and Marino from the 80s-90s and Manning and Brady from the 2000s. And Rodgers is making a case for himself if he keeps up what he's doing for another several years. How you rank those 5 when you look at how much they pass the ball now compared to 25 years ago compared to 50 years ago, you got me. I think Montana was named as the QB for the all century team, fwiw.

Oh, I didn't know Marino got a ring.

[/2&2]

Notable absence of Steve Young on that list.

Notable absence of Steve Young on that list.

Cville didn't get to that chapter yet.

9781491407585_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

lololol apparently the browns have reached out to charlie weis

Back