• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

You gonna answer this, Angus?

Already answered in post #2977. But since you obviously have an issue with reading comprehension:

The "black muslims" comment was in a link from heavy.com posted by the moderate and independent, newenglanddeac.

There was no reference to "black muslims" in the response from the Cov Cath student in the twitter link posted above.

Seeing as the left is committed to the search for facts and the truth and 'democracy dies in the darkness', see below for a mirror to the full unedited video for anyone interested in what really happened:

Maybe it's because I watched the original video on my phone, but I didn't see what the kids did wrong other than the slingblade looking donk standing in front of the drummer looking like a tool. I couldn't make out any racist comments, but the audio wasn't great.

Obviously you are a racist fuckstick and a rube.

Anyone who is not brainwashed by Faux News can clearly see these white crackers of privilege committing unspeakable acts against the native americans.

Last edited:
Maybe it's because I watched the original video on my phone, but I didn't see what the kids did wrong other than the slingblade looking donk standing in front of the drummer looking like a tool. I couldn't make out any racist comments, but the audio wasn't great.

Doing the Tomahawk Chop in the face of a Native American vietnam vet probably counts as something wrong. But what can you really expect from a bunch of paid protesters who are bussed in once a year to trash our city?

Seeing as the left is committed to the search for facts and the truth and 'democracy dies in the darkness', see below for a mirror to the full unedited video for anyone interested in what really happened:

From what I could see at the 50kin mark some black guys are arguing with each other and a bunch of white kids in MAGA hats come over to them to watch and videotape. The black guys haven’t moved from their spot. Yeah the guy taping call them crackers and they stand there smiling smugly. I’ll keep watching...

Doing the Tomahawk Chop in the face of a Native American vietnam vet probably counts as something wrong. But what can you really expect from a bunch of paid protesters who are bussed in once a year to trash our city?

That can't seriously be it.

Then the crackers gather and begin chanting. Again, the black guys haven’t moved from their spot, they have signs on the ground so it’s clear they haven’t moved but the crackers have multiplied and started chanting. I’ll keep watching

The black guy reading from the Bible starts spouting homophonic rhetoric and tells them they basically aren’t good Christians because they give faggots rights. Again, the crackers do not disperse or gather in their own spot, but instead stand surrounding the black asshole spouting hate...

And that’s it. They engaged a black Christian group standing in one spot the whole time who was spouting nonsense, and instead of walking away they made the decision to engage them. How does that give the snug cracker some kid of moral high ground to mock the Native American man and chant build a wall at native Americans?? What are you defending Angus, all of these people except the native Americans were willfully engaging one another and escalating the tension.

Black Hebrew Israelites.

From what I can tell, their main schtick is to stand by the metro stations and call white people faggots.

So pretty comparable to the March for Life crowd except that they’re black.

Yeah so you’ve got bunch of assholes arguing about religion and not convincing the other side of jack shit, and the noble Native American elder sings and dances and drums to the same common area on his designated day to march there and doesn’t say anything to either side and Is ridiculed and insulted at his own march - but somehow the board libs (largely not religious) are somehow guilty of some such offense to the peckerwood middle class white boys chanting to “pass the time” while they wait for their comfort coach to take them back to the suburbs.

So pretty comparable to the March for Life crowd except that they’re black.

Given the way things are in this country right now, it would be fitting if this incident was caused by a handful of right-wing black Hebrews exchanging insults with right-wing white supremacist kids from a Catholic school who mistook them for Black Muslims, and some Native Americans try to calm things down and get blamed for the whole thing. #MAGA

Given the way things are in this country right now, it would be fitting if this incident was caused by a handful of right-wing black Hebrews exchanging insults with right-wing white supremacist kids from a Catholic school who mistook them for Black Muslims, and some Native Americans try to calm things down and get blamed for the whole thing. #MAGA

+1

No surprise, but the fuzzy cellphone video is rapidly making the rounds on twitter and facebook, and is being used by conservatives to defend the kids. Their consensus is that there's "nothing to it" and this is another librul media slander against good, decent, god-fearin' white Christians, just like that "debunked" Buzzfeed story. They're out in force today, for sure.

Back