• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest @ Syracuse - 8pm Tip - Discussion/Predictions/GameThread

very slow start. Lots of TO's. Down 10 early. brought Dinos in and Stuck him in the corner and he has made EVERYTHING since.
We can't seen to stop Christmas or Cooney from deep. Otherwise Cuse teams sorta sucks.

Found a stream that works at stream2watch.me - search for Wake Syracuse. If it tells you to install something don't do it, one of the feeds should eventually work with just flash.

In DC someone screwed up because Clemson/UVA should be blacked out but it's not. Wake/Syracuse shouldn't be but it is. Doesn't matter whether you have WatchESPN/ESPN3/DirecTV/Cable.

I'm streaming on the ACC app with no issues.

I have ESPN Full Court. It is blacked out in the DC area. Yet its not on anywhere else on Direct TV. Great work ACC!

Hahahaha, that was awesome. What did CMM yell? "Gimme that ball"? On the block you could hear it.

Watching on the stupid app so I can't rewind.

I think he was supposed to say 'Gimme the damn ball'.........at least that's what Chill said.

WATCHESPN on my Apple TV keeps freezing up. Switching to computer. What a fun half of basketball. Not great basketball all the time, but interesting game.

WATCHESPN on my Apple TV keeps freezing up. Switching to computer. What a fun half of basketball. Not great basketball all the time, but interesting game.

Having the same trouble with Chromecast.

Nice coupla shots there for Leonard. Helps redeem that earlier gaffe

Not crazy about the shot selection, but can't argue with the results.

This is the best I've seen a Wake Forest team attack a zone defense in a long long time.

Back