• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest @ Syracuse - 8pm Tip - Discussion/Predictions/GameThread

Devin's first touch in an offensive set: made it look easy through the double team.

And Dinos is passing it quickly/decisively when he doesn't have the shot too. Love it.

How does Valero pour liquid into that flask without the level rising?

Excellent adjustment by DM to get Dinos in the corner- weak spot of their zone. This team has a ton of heart. We would have already folded in a similar game last year. This guy has the team believing. such a HUGE change from the last few years.

I wish there was any number of 3's Dinos could hit to even make Boeheim consider going man to man...for even a few minutes.

Excellent adjustment by DM to get Dinos in the corner- weak spot of their zone. This team has a ton of heart. We would have already folded in a similar game last year. This guy has the team believing. such a HUGE change from the last few years.

He's been sticking Dinos in that corner for a while, and it's finally paying off. I was thinking it may be time to see if Hudson or McClinton could hold that corner down, but Dinos isn't going to give it up without a fight.

How did people watch sports before HD? Were the numbers just bigger?

Tall shooter are zone killers. Keep it up Dinos!

He's been sticking Dinos in that corner for a while, and it's finally paying off. I was thinking it may be time to see if Hudson or McClinton could hold that corner down, but Dinos isn't going to give it up without a fight.

May have been doing it for awhile but my point was Dinos didnt start but we recognized the weakness of the zone and planted Dinos there. Working well. Enjoying watching some adjustments from a coach- novel concept ;)

Back