• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MTV's The Challenge discussion thread

Tony and Madison from RW Chicago broke up after Tony banged the chick on the Challenge but then found out Madison was pregnant and they had a fucking baby together. Holy shit.

Oh yeah. That's REAL FUCKIN LIFE say hey. I run across their Instagram every now and then and think wow. That happened.

Whoa. Did not realize this. This is some juicy tidbits here.

The Challenge: Rivals III debuts Wednesday night, May 4th if you want to set the DVR.

Done

Jamie looks like such a jabroni in this picture. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING? Christ....

KellyAnneJamie.jpg

Tony and Madison from RW Chicago broke up after Tony banged the chick on the Challenge but then found out Madison was pregnant and they had a fucking baby together. Holy shit.

Oh yeah. That's REAL FUCKIN LIFE say hey. I run across their Instagram every now and then and think wow. That happened.

He is also having a baby with Alyssa.

So... my DVR did not record the episode tonight. I'm guessing because it was listed as the same episode that it recorded last week when the Prince tribute was on instead. My DVR is only set up to record new episodes.

first ep was pretty sweet. Jamie defs cycled up before this season.

Real World: Go Big or Go Home and The Challenge: Rivals III thread

My fantasy updated and Nany got 60 points for drama. Did I miss something??? I don't remember her doing anything.

There are waaaaaay too many Are You The One people on this show. It is terrible.

Lol, Vince seems to think Jenna talked shit about him last night. Ok bud

And his political savvy is about as bad as his ability to win anything. Watching him at the table was awful

So in the most recent episode of the Real World they totally showed Kailah's bush through the glass shower door.

TJ's reaction to Brandon quitting was highly entertaining.

"Hope to see you never."

"That was some horseshit."

Back